Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Guys !  why did not you post even one single post in Maya and Stepan threads since the begining of the year. It is the most guenine and "real life" appartment of RLC ?

... this apartment works just fine ... ;) ... the issue is with B1 and B2. ... :)

FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY,,,THEY DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE TO SEE "REAL LIFE" TENANTS,,,THEY WOULD RATHER STAY OVER HERE WITH THE "FAKE ONES"

HYPOCRISY AT IT'S FINEST.,,,,PLUS THEY ONLY POST HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID IF THEY POST IT OVER THERE NOBODY WILL SEE IT,,,PEOPLE LIKE TO POST THEIR COMMENTS HERE SO IT CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD.:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Guys !  why did not you post even one single post in Maya and Stepan threads since the begining of the year. It is the most guenine and "real life" appartment of RLC ?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Rose aleady unpacked too bad :X Have you seen how much beauty product she brought Oo bedroom+bathroom xD 

Then she fits to the other girls. I called them "Products of the companies of the beauty and fashion cosmos".

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well Irma its out and for the first time I am glad for it,seems she stayed for ages this time,still like her but nothing new from her,and the Alex dude not an good thing at all.And I see finally the twins and Gina finally are together...what an boring future this barca1 will be with this three in it..hope soon the twins will follow Irma root and leave and new girls come,please no twins neither girls that are friends prior..the saga of boring barca apartments will continue..

Stayed for ages.  She was only there for 90 Days just as every other time she has been there.

• Upvote 2