Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

32 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Why bother explaining? Look at the state of this forum, it's full of bitter angry people who won't change their opinions even if they see cold hard evidence. I have tried to offer a contrary view to all the negativity expressed here, but it's tiring and not worth the effort any more. I think I'm done with this forum for a while

I hope everyone has a nice day

At least the people who you criticize  have put forward arguments for their assertion. You, on the other hand, only assert

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out :)

Good job Harley !

For someone living a fantastic and marvelous life like you, always with those anecdotes that proves to us lowlife how fulfilling your existence is, for someone who has cured his addiction and had seen the light about who RLC and the girls were (4 months already !), you are still looking for a fight on a forum that should be way in the past for you.

You still obsessively post day after day, engage in mean feuds on this forum. Still fish for information about the hourly where abouts of girls you loudly don't care about.

You still care. You lie to others, but you lie to yourself too.

The smoke and mirrors are not only around the girls, they are around you too.

But no worries  you have won twice today ! I am tired, and I won't stay in a place I am obviously not welcome in.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Good job Harley !

For someone living a fantastic and marvelous life like you, always with those anecdotes that proves to us lowlife how fulfilling your existence is, for someone who has cured his addiction and had seen the light about who RLC and the girls were (4 months already !), you are still looking for a fight on a forum that should be way in the past for you.

You still obsessively post day after day, engage in mean feuds on this forum. Still fish for information about the hourly where abouts of girls you loudly don't care about.

You still care.

The smoke and mirrors are not only around the girls, they are around you too.

But no worries  you have won twice today ! I am tired, and I won't stay in a place I am obviously not welcome in.

LOL vlkvlk111,  I have spent more than my share of money to support these girls over the years and yes I do still try to keep up with what is going on, but for only 1 reason.....I want to see if RLC will ever make any improvements with their product and it is clear that they have not.   They have opened up couple apartments after couple apartments, lord knows there are enough of them!  The Barca apartments are the money makers for RLC in more ways than one and yet they seem to care less about what happens with the girls that occupy them.  When I read some of the comments on this forum, and being a long time member of RLC, it pains me the way people just put up with it and now you are starting to see it more and more and the people that are getting tired of it, are the wrong people to be coming down on.

I haven't won anything today vlkvlk111,  I'm tired of comments by the guys that think they know everything and then never PROVING it.  Either speak up and get the forum members on the right page with one another, or shut the hell up!   The problem being for some of these know it all's will fall on credibility.  Ben said that Alex was history and he said that with purpose like he knew something.  Guess what......Ben was wrong so that just shot his credibility out the window.  Then he makes comments like....it does no good to post what is really happening because you people wouldn't believe it anyway.  I say to hell with that, I'm tired of his attitude and if he wants to leave I'm damn sure not going to stop him, just like I'm not going to blow smoke up your butt and try to stop you.  I'm sorry but RLC is in a bad spot at the moment with a lot of viewers and that's just the way it is.  There would be far less complaining and people being disgruntled on the forum if RLC was providing what people are paying for,  and they are not paying to see the girls spend more time out of the apartment than they do inside the apartment!!!

You are right about one thing though.  I do have a life outside my home and I'm sorry if others choose to waste theirs in front of a computer screen every single day.   When I'm not busy I like to check in on CC because for the most part I enjoy the people on this forum.   However, you are wrong in thinking that I am looking for a fight on this forum....far from it!!   The forum will be a happy place when people start getting what they are paying for!!!

Like I said, if you want to leave,  just go out the door before Ben does and you should have no problem.  Sorry bud but I'm a black & white kind of guy, I tell it like it is and a lot of people can't handle that, but at the same time they will always know where they stand with me because I'm not going to sugar coat anything!!!

Have a good day!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Why bother explaining? Look at the state of this forum, it's full of bitter angry people who won't change their opinions even if they see cold hard evidence. I have tried to offer a contrary view to all the negativity expressed here, but it's tiring and not worth the effort any more. I think I'm done with this forum for a while

I hope everyone has a nice day

The forum has changed, that's right. But changed to good. Previously, here was just to read "Belle left, Irma to bed, twin bate ...." and especially love letters to the girls. A dream world. Free from any criticism, free from truth. Now the real life is slowly to see here!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, swinger said:

Tell uns stupid People, how to figure that out!

oh he just knows what the girls are doing all the time and us idiots are stuck to just guessing but he cant say more but I notice he is wrong a lot of the time but never says oh sorry I got that wrong but the next time just acts the same he knows everything again 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, swinger said:

The forum has changed, that's right. But changed to good. Previously, here was just to read "Belle left, Irma to bed, twin bate ...." and especially love letters to the girls. A dream world. Free from any criticism, free from truth. Now the real life is slowly to see here!

I see that you are new to the forum.....welcome to the fire lol.   You are right about what you say, the forum has changed because RLC has changed and more and more the truth about what these girls do has come more and more into the light.  Like I have said and many others also, if you want a forum that only praises the girls and never has anything bad to say about them, then you will have a forum that is "FAKE".

Thanks for coming aboard the ship!!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh he just knows what the girls are doing all the time and us idiots are stuck to just guessing but he cant say more but I notice he is wrong a lot of the time but never says oh sorry I got that wrong but the next time just acts the same he knows everything again 

I'm done picking on Ben.  I have said my piece about how I feel about him and I'm not going to kick a dead horse!  

• Upvote 1