Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

The main question is how naked does she get because we need a sext naked dance partner for Belle. I suppose Candy just about qualified she did get naked taht once and Michelle sort of did even though half the time she was trying to stop it.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

The main question is how naked does she get because we need a sext naked dance partner for Belle. I suppose Candy just about qualified she did get naked taht once and Michelle sort of did even though half the time she was trying to stop it.

Time will tell if she's a Live Wire or Cold Fish.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She just needs to follow My Belle:heart:, I suspect if Belle goes out now it will be with Rosie. Let's hope they have the requisite number of keys. Is Angel going to be isolated again and maybe Belle and Rosiwe should have shared the big bed - then sexy naked dancing would be an absolute certainty.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When it goes UM, it is My Belle:heart: who cleans the apartment - we missed the change into the French maid's uniform. I am already inviting Rosie to our wedding.

please do not use the name Rosie--all I can think of is Rosie Odonnell --ugh :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Belle could warm her up - shared body heat and everything.

It is great to see a friend of My Belle:heart: without the complications of selfish Michelle and out of her depth Candy, but ultimately how it effects Belle's nudity is what I mainly car about.
Rosie does look like Lara and I think a rival for Stella as the most beautiful girl in Barca, but like said My Belle:heart: is My Belle:heart: so I will not switch away from her. The only way that would happen is if The Goddess commanded it.