Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

:at:Vortios hecho una pregunta anterior y voy a contestar.

La pregunta era "¿Qué derechos tienen los clientes de RLC?

La respuesta es UNO! Unas pocas personas aquí han sido lo suficientemente inteligente como para usar ese derecho. No les gustaba lo que estaban viendo y no pensaban que eran conseguir sus dinero vale la pena. Así que utilizaron el derecho que tienen con RLC. Se cancelaron su afiliación. Sí la verdad es que tiene el derecho de dejar de pagar RLC y eso es todo. Nos guste o no esa es la manera que es.  

I could theorize with you about commercial law, covert deception, or business seriousness, but rest assured that I will not bore you with those terms.
The only thing you show with your words is how little you value your effort to spend the money and that little exisige for him.
I instead want to squeeze every penny I spend on RLC, and not just the money, but the time I'm looking at houses

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

así después de su 3 algunas de las chicas podrían comenzar a venir a casa, pero quién sabe con este grupo

You who want girls' friends not to enjoy your company? You are an egoist
(I'm being very sarcastic) Do not get mad at me

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

I could theorize with you about commercial law, covert deception, or business seriousness, but rest assured that I will not bore you with those terms.
The only thing you show with your words is how little you value your effort to spend the money and that little exisige for him.
I instead want to squeeze every penny I spend on RLC, and not just the money, but the time I'm looking at houses

I'm being realistic about it. RlC did not make me sign up and they are not making me stay. And saying how little I value my money is silly. By your very words if you really value your money then you would never sign up for a website like RLC in the first place. The real truth is you are free to do with your money as you will. And so am I. 

Let me put it this way. I am a firm believer in the rule that if your doing something you don't like then maybe you should not do it. Some are complaining that they don't like what the girls are doing or not doing. They think they are not getting their moneys worth. As I said the smarter people that feel that way have dropped their membership for now. They may come back it things change and they think they may like it again. If I felt I wasn't getting my moneys worth and didn't like what was going on I would leave and not look back. When I keep seeing the same complaints from the same people and they keep right on paying and keep right on watching. Now just what does that make them look like?

• Upvote 1

at least when Irma would take off for a couple of days you would get some lesbian sex from her,these other girls don't even give a shit

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm being realistic about it. RlC did not make me sign up and they are not making me stay. And saying how little I value my money is silly. By your very words if you really value your money then you would never sign up for a website like RLC in the first place. The real truth is you are free to do with your money as you will. And so am I. 

Let me put it this way. I am a firm believer in the rule that if your doing something you don't like then maybe you should not do it. Some are complaining that they don't like what the girls are doing or not doing. They think they are not getting their moneys worth. As I said the smarter people that feel that way have dropped their membership for now. They may come back it things change and they think they may like it again. If I felt I wasn't getting my moneys worth and didn't like what was going on I would leave and not look back. When I keep seeing the same complaints from the same people and they keep right on paying and keep right on watching. Now just what does that make them look like?

well I for one cancelled my subscription but I still get pissed at what the girls are doing because I really enjoyed watching the girls when they actually were home doing things and really wish they would get back to that,now you have almost all the girls just worried about partying all night or earning money on the side they cant be bothered to please the people that are funding their [vacation] just saying

• Upvote 1