Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Des with guys there it would be  more exciting

It's just my preference. If a girl brings a guy home it is their business. I can watch or not. I don't want to get into the guy debate. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Des with guys there it would be  more exciting

The guys here have a reputation for being in love with a girl in the apt, as if the relationship was mutual. I never understood that. I mean, hello, you have no connection to them whatsoever. How can you profess love for someone who has no idea you even exist. It's quite bizarre to us outsiders. On the other voyeur channels, we are all pretty much desparate for guys to show up to bang our girlies. Look, virtually none of these girls are pure lesbians. Bi, sure, but that means getting fucked by guys. Why would you complain or get upset because a guy who the girl actually knows comes over and fucks her? Very odd thinking to me and many other non-RLC voyeurs. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

The first thing I would tell you is ... Girl, get 24 hours of partying and 7 days a week to follow ...
Put the sexiest veins you want and visit all the clubs and clubs that your pocket allows you ...
Have all the relationships you want with the guys you want, (you'll be well known by many)
Do what you want and when you want ...
That yes, be very clear, when you are off the project.

If you are inside the project, your place is the house ...

or is it that the people in the houses are not young?

Is that they have less rights?,

is that because it is a couple's floor have obligations that do not have these girls?

you are right how long would a couple last that never had sex on cam last,but the barc girls get a free pass we know they are having sex outside the project and are having the time of their lives at our expense and I don't know it but I would suspect the barc girls get more a month than the couples as they are the bread and butter of the RLC project but yet they are expected to do nothing give me a break

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

¿cómo puede ser la vida real si no hay muchachas de tener relaciones sexuales con chicos tan bien cómo puede ser la vida privada si no hay chicos? no querer chicos en los apartamentos significa que van a hacer justo lo que ahora se quedan fuera hasta el siguiente día infierno si se están establecidos tan pronto lo vería en lugar de saber lo que están haciendo PROBally pero sin ver nada, pero las camas vacías

Girls do not have to go out looking for a child as it looks like you seem to want to expose. Since a large majority have sentimental partners before entering RLC.
It goes by other paths, closer to what Alex represents.

If I could enjoy all these tenants at my hearts content and order them to do exactly what I wanted as if they were following my script, it would not be Real Life and my wife would be pissed to see them all in bed with me.

Honestly, I don't subscribe to RLC, but I do care about the tenants. The "Girls on Vacation" come from various, and mostly difficult backgrounds and they work. I can empathize with them and hope they do well.

I've got no money on the line. When I'm bored with something that occurs on the Internet, I just don't click and then I navigate elsewhere.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how can it be real life if there are no guys  girls have sex with guys well  so how can it be the private lives if there are no guys? not wanting guys in the apts means they will be doing just what they are now staying out till the next day hell if they are getting laid I would just as soon see it instead of knowing what they are probally doing but seeing nothing but empty beds

It's my preference. I didn't join RLC to see the girls have sex with guys. If they bring one home fine. I don't object to it. If they a few of them start doing it all the time then I will be gone. And I'm not even going to get into the "real Life" thing. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It's my preference. I didn't join RLC to see the girls have sex with guys. If they bring one home fine. I don't object to it. If they a few of them start doing it all the time then I will be gone. And I'm not even going to get into the "real Life" thing. 

to each their own but don't sign up for a real life site and don't expect young women not to have sex with guys if its really real life is all I'm sayin

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Si pudiera disfrutar de todos estos inquilinos en el contenido de mi corazón y pedir que hagan exactamente lo que quería como si ellos estaban siguiendo mi guión, que no sería la vida real y mi esposa sería molesto para verlos todos en la cama conmigo.

Honestamente, no estoy suscrito a RLC, pero sí me importa los inquilinos. Las "niñas de vacaciones" provienen de varias, y en su mayoría difíciles fondos y funcionan. Puedo empatizar con ellos y espero que lo hagan bien.

No tengo dinero en la línea. Cuando estoy aburrido con algo que ocurre en Internet, simplemente no haga clic y luego navego en otro lugar.

If you followed Barcelona live, I would understand why we say that they do follow a script (come on! You will not pretend you want to make us believe RLC that these girls are parachutists, you almost occupy) They have all rights and no obligation. That just seems ridiculous (and I'm not saying customizing you)

One thing is that you see cam free and another very different that pay to enter (and I am member Premin)

In one thing if I give the reason. I've struggled for months and months because this project got better (I do not like companies to close), but I'm an asshole for not throwing in the towel before.