Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

RLC is just like going to a Store. They sell a Product. 

• When you buy a Product and your happy with it you keep it.
  • If your dissatisfied with the Product you purchased, you have the right to return it for a Full Refund in a Specified Time Period.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I do not understand you

Sie schrieb, dass Rose auf seinem Arm nicht klub Band hatte.
Ich antwortete, dass ich weiß, dass Kylie gestern Abend im Club wa

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

And when you say that Kylie was in the club, does that mean the others were not there?

I do not know, so I can not say for sure.
(But it's probably likely)

It appears that the others will be gone for a while.

(Since Belle wasn't with Rose and nobody remains at B2. We past the walk time from B1, if they went along with  Rose)

See you later

I missed Rosie coming in due to my sound being down so just to be clear I don't watch an empty screen all night (I'm often asleep) but I have the sound on to alert me to anything happening and then I look. Always a good idea to check when Eva starts barking.

However in under 3 minutes from door to bed with a bathroom visit but since then playing with her phone. Odd that she's not with Belle if they were at a party together but then one can't say any more. It's probably a few hours since she drank so I would not read too much into the fact she is not staggering around.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I missed Rosie coming in due to my sound being down so just to be clear I don't watch an empty screen all night (I'm often asleep) but I have the sound on to alert me to anything happening and then I look. Always a good idea to check when Eva starts barking.

However in under 3 minutes from door to bed with a bathroom visit but since then playing with her phone. Odd that she's not with Belle if they were at a party together but then one can't say any more. It's probably a few hours since she drank so I would not read too much into the fact she is not staggering around.

Or one was quicker done with her work than the other.