Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She did more than her fair share this morning DES, I just meant this evening...

She was amazing...and she just lay there...::)

... 45$/month to watch some nude girls keep their private life outside only .... considering the only barcelona viewers that sound like the opposite of fair. 

birdd605e.jpg

.... Lets face it. Barcelona is dead. ... The girls just have occasionally teasing shows while they keep their private life outside only. 

.... The result is a lifeless space that is so nonsensical that it could be closed without any essential loss. ... 

Download_jpg_7a0f650.jpg

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC is just like going to a Store. They sell a Product. 

• When you buy a Product and your happy with it you keep it.
  • If your dissatisfied with the Product you purchased, you have the right to return it for a Full Refund in a Specified Time Period.

Very true. If your Product ceases to work as expected through not fault of your own you get a refund or a replacement product.

Unfortunately with My Belle:heart: I can't get a replacement product.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Don't you think it is little bit odd when parties and fun stop on camera shortly after midnight when off camera (like the old party girls) somehow they have the energy to stay up until all hours of the morning? It's just little details like that which leave us feeling extremely short changed.

I'm Rosie I'm always tired whenever I'm on cam but off suddenly I'm a party animal.

I'm Angel and I must be in bed by 23:00 on cam but off cam my bed time shifts 9 hours or more

We should really start to name the barcelona events as was they are: "teasing shows". .... The last party at this place happend an eternity ago. The life of the girls take place outside only. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

En realidad, deberíamos empezar a hablar de los sucesos Barcelona Como era son: "muestra" burlas. .... La última fiesta en este lugar sucedió hace una eternidad. La vida de las niñas tienen lugar fuera sólo. 

By the way make fun of the customers, they also know how to do very well, that is very real.

Well seeing the time, and the weather in Barcelona that does not accompany today, since it is not very sunny, and it is windy, it does not invite anything to walk or be by the sea ... it is more with the clothes that they left last night, they would be Frost.
That makes me assure that they are not walking on the street or having breakfast on any terrace

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

The hole in her pants!

that's what i taught ... what was i expecting ... i still don't understand why poeple try to guess what they were doing outside ( they were to the club at least until 3-4 am). It doesn't mather what they do outside ... 

• Upvote 2