Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

that's what i taught ... what was i expecting ... i still don't understand why poeple try to guess what they were doing outside ( they were to the club at least until 3-4 am). It doesn't mather what they do outside ... 

I have not tried to guess or say anything.

It's just funny to see she's going around with this hole in her pants. And no one told her.

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

I have not tried to guess or say anything.

It's just funny to see she's going around with this hole in her pants. And no one told her.

ho ok, i taught you were like all the dudes that are making up stories about the girls being prostitute ^^'

but yhea it was funny :) 

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

that's what i taught ... what was i expecting ... i still don't understand why poeple try to guess what they were doing outside ( they were to the club at least until 3-4 am). It doesn't mather what they do outside ... 

... i agree ... it only matters what happens in the apartment .... and .... for months .... this is nothing ... expect useless teasing shows .... :(

eso es lo que enseñaron ... ¿Qué estaba esperando ... yo todavía no entiendo por qué Poeple tratan de adivinar lo que estaban haciendo fuera (que estaban en el club al menos hasta 3-4 horas). No hace Mather lo que hacen fuera de ... 

3 or 4 hours? It will be 10 hours
But it's more, plus the preparation time, the figures can easily be shot at 12 hours ... is not that scandalous for you?
So what do you consider a behavior, at least reprehensible?

It is enormously ironic that several of the people who come on here and say that is does not matter what the girls do outside the apartment I happen to know are precisely those who follow them on social media. It's fantastic hypocrisy.

Just now, vortios said:

3 or 4 hours? It will be 10 hours
But it's more, plus the preparation time, the figures can easily be shot at 12 hours ... is not that scandalous for you?
So what do you consider a behavior, at least reprehensible?

i meant at the club (until 3 or 4 am) after that what they were doing i know as much as the rest of you ... which is nothing ^^' and i don't care what theyr are doing ! 

And yes it's "scandalous" but we can't do anything, so the best is just wait and see ...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

Surely it does not really matter what the girls are doing outside.

But we watch them for hours when they are in the apartments.

We see them laughing, seeing them cry, we participate in their lives to a certain extent.

There are emotions in the game, you can not just turn off them when the girls leave the apartment.

And therefore it is quite natural, if someone wants to know what the girls do outside.

And yes it's "scandalous" but we can't do anything, so the best is just wait and see ...

Yes but we are waiting and we are not seeing.

For me this would all be solved had they last night partied to 3-4 in the morning in front of us as hard as they do outside and none of this last bus shit because they don't catch the bus back from the club, they get a taxi like any normal person. The B1 girls could crash on beds or couches if necessary just like in the Party Era.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Surely it does not really matter what the girls are doing outside.

But we watch them for hours when they are in the apartments.

We see them laughing, seeing them cry, we participate in their lives to a certain extent.

There are emotions in the game, you can not just turn off them when the girls leave the apartment.

And therefore it is quite natural, if someone wants to know what the girls do outside.

... you must watch one of the couple apartments ...in barcelona ... it is all just a fake happy place with teasing shows .... 

... with this cast .... the real life is outside only ... and there you could not have seen it.