Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

What name would you give ladies who you take to a swingers club and pay € 50 for each entrance plus two bottles of champagne that are paid separately from the entrance?

"Very lucky girls?"

Friends?

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but we are waiting and we are not seeing.

For me this would all be solved had they last night partied to 3-4 in the morning in front of us as hard as they do outside and none of this last bus shit because they don't catch the bus back from the club, they get a taxi like any normal person. The B1 girls could crash on beds or couches if necessary just like in the Party Era.

that would have been great but it's not like that anymore, all the parties stop before midnight, they are almost no more fun except some quick summer camp game :X

As far as i remember the last party that actually looked like a party in the "party-era" was the one they did with nora at b2 doing the Dj. But once more it stopped before midnight ...

IMHO i don't see the current cast changing their routine on their own. And if rlc intervene it would only result on lame ass party where the mood is close to depression. So like i said we can only wait and see, and lots of poeple are thinking that the twins & angelina are soon out and it will change the whole dynamic of the appartments and i'm pretty sure it won't.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

With or without friction?

Hey I deliberately didn't go to the "friends with" line. But hey if you pay for a girl's meal it doesn't mean anything and in that case neither does a club entrance.:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey, yo deliberadamente no fui a los "amigos por la" línea. Pero bueno, si usted paga por la comida de una chica no significa nada y en ese caso tampoco lo hace una entrada del club.:dodgy:

No, it's true, that out of context by itself does not mean anything. Same as when one of my clients calls me when they come to sign a contract to my office and says "I would like to have nice company tonight at dinner"
On its own it says nothing, that's true

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sí Belle tiene ahora una nueva segunda última parada fuera del tiempo, de estar ausente durante 19 horas de la última 21,5 incluyendo el último 13.

:biggrin: B1, will be in record time, outside the house ...