Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Thestarider said:

Fuera de las imágenes están en contra de los rulkes de este foro, todos ustedes saben las reglas y sin embargo persiste en no respetar los tules foro. !!!

It is a promotional image, just as if it were a video or an icon ... that will have to do with images of the chias ....
We're talking about a blue bracelet. Nothing else

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

So they were in a club?

Because, 3 Hours ago a asked you:

And when you say that Kylie was in the club, does that mean the others were not there?

You said:

I do not know, so I can not say for sure.
(But it's probably likely)

like i said they were in the club until 3-4 am after that nobody knows and who gives a fuck, what is to blame is that nothing is hapening in the appartments, and when something happen it always end up with a movie and they leave before midnight either to go to sleep or go out! giving the rlc's customer jack shit ...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

like i said they were in the club until 3-4 am after that nobody knows and who gives a fuck, what is to blame is that nothing is hapening in the appartments, and when something happen it always end up with a movie and they leave before midnigt either to go to sleep or go out! giving the rlc's customer jack shit ...

But Noldus said they where "probably likely" not in a club! (Except for kylie).

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK :biggrin:

There is speculation in the wildest fantasies here and we're just trying to slow it down to what it really is all about: Some young girls on holiday, living life as so many of us have done in our youth.

We didn't have people paying to FUCKING see us. That is the point. I am personally being defrauded and I don't think there is any other way of putting it. We aren't watching girls live their lives unless you think that Gina and the Twins every day point the pussies at the camera because that's what they done, come downstairs and dance naked. Unless you think that those parties with Alex happen anywhere in the real world because that is what a bunch of girls want, Unless you think there is anything remotely normal about what happened with Irma masturbating while Russ fingered Jess and Nicole wandered in and started playing on the phone.

Reality has never been part of Barcelona. This was never normal girls on holiday. However now we have a girl who is pretending to live in the apartment. Maybe RLC and Belle should be honest say that she has gone away for a few days and that when she comes back she stays in the apartment like Gina so at least this is not a total waste.

• Upvote 2

I have said Belle was looking for a man from Day 1 of her return. Some didn't believe me or that she had one already. Clearly she has found one which is great but she has a responsibility. Nicole found a man and brought him back and never left the apartment. This is something totally different than we have seen before.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Outside pictures are against the rules of this forum, you all know the rules and yet you continue to violate the forum rules. !!!

Consider yourselves warned, the nerxt step is yours 

Well you tried...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1