Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I just checked replay Stella and Gina back with the twins at 1736, they both had a beer bottle in their hands
And more beer in a bag.

Not a word to Kylie..

However, Stella and Kylie were in kitchen talking and hugging each other-seems all is ok 

14 minutes ago, martyen said:

I have the answer to the current situation RLC plays a truth or dare the goal is to leave the empty spaces as long as possible with a big bonus for the apartment that remains empty B1 won This is the only explanation  :biggrin::biggrin:

Well I have advocated severl times the playing of these games, not with that result of course, but I guess on camera few are going to opt for Truth which makes it even better. I think the only person who could run those party games properly and sexily was Queen Nora. It seems beyond the rest even Milena and Irma.

50 minutes ago, vortios said:

So what should we do with these two, expel them?
Gina's boyfriend, she was right, a few days later she was telling him, and she insisted and insisted that she would not enter these games ...
Now, you see if that goes into those games.

When did Gina get a boyfriend? I seem to have missed that.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sin embargo, Stella y Kylie estaban en la cocina hablando y abrazándose unos a otros, parece que todo está bien 

Stella is an authentic actress, we have seen, when she was expelled the previous time, never demonstrated its authentic interior. I suppose he would know she would come, sooner or later.

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

These girls are what they are. Because to expect something else, how many times I have said it. And to this day, no one has yet shown me that I am wrong.

4420961-1037744188-finge.png.3c2e58f740a1139c28f1f11e8c3e5534.png ... if i would say that the world would end tomorrow ... can you prove me wrong?

... this is why people that make a statement need to provide a prove to make it a fact. ... :)

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Si alguien considera a sí mismos un tonto para pagar por algo que no les gusta simple sabia y dejar de pagar :exclamation:

Does it bother you that people complain about this magnificent show?
Or maybe you are very favorable that the chias are 20 hours outside the house ....
No better yet, you must be happy, that with your money you will pay the holidays with the girls to other men ....
I say, there are people for everything. But I've never paid a soda to a girl to go with another guy, That in Spanish is known as a PAGAFANTAS

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Me pregunto lo cachonda Mi Belle :heart:una vez que ella es finalmente libre de su visita mensual, pero realmente espero que nos muestra algunos de calentura que en lugar de reservar para el mundo exterior.

I hope they do not continue with their scheduled departures. Because she knows that they are very tired, and more than an hour of party for us, she can not stand,

• Upvote 1