Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

4420961-1037744188-finge.png.3c2e58f740a1139c28f1f11e8c3e5534.png ... if i would say that the world would end tomorrow ... can you prove me wrong?

... this is why people that make a statement need to provide a prove to make it a fact. ... :)

Mr Box is actually the schizophrenic head of RLC. Prove me wrong and BTW I'll ignore your answer if it is not the one I want.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Does it bother you that people complain about this magnificent show?
Or maybe you are very favorable that the chias are 20 hours outside the house ....
No better yet, you must be happy, that with your money you will pay the holidays with the girls to other men ....
I say, there are people for everything. But I've never paid a soda to a girl to go with another guy, That in Spanish is known as a PAGAFANTAS

It's that a kind of "cuckold"?

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, vortios said:

These girls are what they are. Because to expect something else, how many times I have said it. And to this day, no one has yet shown me that I am wrong.

Exactly and it does not matter except for the amount of time they spend out in contrast to their laziness at parties for us.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mr Box is actually the schizophrenic head of RLC. Prove me wrong and BTW I'll ignore your answer if it is not the one I want.

... I have already received a lot of classifications from people in this forum. Some are nice, but most are kind of offensive ("troll", "idiot", ...). The fact is that i am just extrem stubborn and maybe a little defiant after all this insults. ;) 

Anyway, i accept your affection (maybe there is a better word; sorry) for belle and hope you do not want to insult me by calling me "schizophrenic".