Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I've seen Stella sexual on 2 occacions. First time with Alex. It was some kind of pay back (either to us or to Alex, probably both) after several whole nights out. It just made me angry, so I didn't watch much. Second time with Irma, wich was very good.

(I suspect it was staged tough)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've seen Stella sexual on 2 occacions. First time with Alex. It was some kind of pay back (either to us or to Alex, probably both) after several whole nights out. It just made me angry, so I didn't watch much. Second time with Irma, wich was very good.

(I suspect it was staged tough)

of course it was because they were taking off for a couple of days,just the same as when Irma took off for a couple of days before when she got back we had all kinds of masturbation and a couple of lesbian encounters but even so it was awesome

Posted by lemondrop "Kylie is coming out of her shell"

She will become a bigger turtle after she has been there a full month.  That is the amount of time that RLC gives the girls before coming out of their shell, they don't want anything to happen to fast!!!

I understand the need for keeping comments to specific threads for specific apartments. But, I wish you would reconsider preventing people from responding to a comment directed to them in the previous couple days. Not everyone has the time to come to the forum every single day. With the current restriction, I can't even comment on something that was posted a few hours ago. That hardly seems fair.

I am not one of those posters who confronts people or says negative things about people. But, I don't appreciate it when people quote me and rip my comment to shreds because they misunderstood it and then I am not allowed to reply. Please reconsider this practice. There has to be some way to limit all the negative stuff that is posted. I get that. But, this current restriction seems to prevent any real dialogue from taking place in certain situations. I thought that was what forums were supposed to be about - sharing ideas.

I don't mean to start any trouble. I would just like to state what I see as a problem and see if some alternative can be identified. Thank you.

• Upvote 2