Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Absolutely nothing yet again from My Belle:heart: again today. If was objective I wonder consider this a whole waste of time. The no show for more than 60 hours is quite ridiculous especially in comparison to every girl in B1 including even Kylie now and Angel and even Rosie. What can change her attitude?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think money would do the trick :angel:

5fBH6z8aMV1RbA4FaSc.gif

That's what I do to get my girlfriend to shut the hell up,,when she's having her little temper tantrum,,I just give her the credit card and send her ass to the Mall lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 6

And no pussy again. At this rate it might be half a week before we see it again let alone that she does anything with it. Dear RLC show Belle a video of others in the project together with a picture of some money, Draw the relationship between the 2. Explain to her that being in Barcelona is to do with her willingness to get naked and not something she deserves for just being Belle, although I am not sure she's even managing that.

• Upvote 1