Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

That is what they are doing now acting naturally. That is why you do not see them. If you were in an apt. in Barca for vacation you would rarely be in it, well that is what the girls are doing.

As I've said countless times...:cool:

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Must be halloween there. Rose has blackened her face like a mask.:biggrin:

In preparation to go out for the night - careful now - then arrive back drunk with My Belle :heart: to put on a sexy naked dance show - probably best if sober talkative Angel isn't there - and then satisfy their mutual needs with something other than a jet of water.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

In preparation to go out for the night - careful now - then arrive back drunk with My Belle :heart: to put on a sexy naked dance show - probably best if sober talkative Angel isn't there - and then satisfy their mutual needs with something other than a jet of water.

...:angry:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We'll be very lucky to ever see any exercise routine getting even close to Jess's...::)

Well Angel's done naked yoga and the other 2 have done bottomless yoga in the dark and in awkward camera positions.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well Angel's done naked yoga and the other 2 have done bottomless yoga in the dark and in awkward camera positions.

Angel's was beautiful, but apart from 1 bend over, nothing approaching Jess's.

I find it rather odd, when Angel returned to the big bedroom after her 5 day trip away, the 1st 2 mornings she did naked yoga, and also cleaned the whole of the apartment totally naked...She hasn't done either since...:confused:

Good morning all.  I can see there is a new rule in place to help get the forum back on track.  Unfortunately, it will be on the kiddy track at your local zoo because from the sound of it, there isn't much happening inside the apartments except of the usual (when I'm home, I'm going to show my pussy by spreading my legs wide or lovely nakedness) comments.  This should make for a fabulastic summer here on CC........enjoy all, I can't wait!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

...:angry:

Look she's naked anyway but every time Belle has started to dance in th last couple of weeks, Angel's mouth starts opening. I'm not asking your girl not to do anything just don't interfere with my girl. She also blocked the view of Belle's arse for the entire massage although she did play a full part in that. You have to wait a few hours for Angel's nudity, I have to wait weeks for Belle's so nothing must be allowed to cock it up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm sorry to all you Angelina lovers but that girl sounds boring as hell to me.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Look she's naked anyway but every time Belle has started to dance in th last couple of weeks, Angel's mouth starts opening. I'm not asking your girl not to do anything just don't interfere with my girl. She also blocked the view of Belle's arse for the entire massage although she did play a full part in that. You have to wait a few hours for Angel's nudity, I have to wait weeks for Belle's so nothing must be allowed to cock it up.

I must admit I'd rather Angel's legs start opening than her mouth...:dodgy: