Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Dear StnCld316, I understand you're the boss and everything you decide, but please explain why these new rules have been added, please do not tell me it was done to guard the girls, then please in the new rules you can insert that Benfold can Make a comment every 15 days.
thank you

The change was made because every time the Girls Outside Personal Life was brought up all it does is create Turmoil in the Threads as that's what Speculating does, it creates Turmoil. Since it's my job to keep the Topics and Threads flowing smoothly as possible the Girls Outside Personal Life can no longer be discussed. All the other Apartments across the Board the Tenants Outside Personal Life can not be discussed so it's only fair that the same Ruling applies to the Barcelona Apartments as well.  Technically this is a RLC Board so the Topics and their Contents are to be RLC Related. What the Girls do on the Outside is their own Personal Life and is not a part of Inside the Apartment Activities.

As for the other, everyone is entitled to an Opinion and it's expected to be respected. If you don't like what another Member Posts you have the Right to Add that User to an Ignore List or just simply bypass the comment as if it was never seen. If anyone does critique another Members Comment at least have the Courtesy to explain why you disagree.

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you don't like what another Member Posts you have the Right to Add that User to an Ignore List or just simply bypass the comment as if it was never seen.

The ignore list does not work well. I do not see the comment, but if it is quoted by another, it is visible.

In the end, 10000 times a day, for example, "my Belle:heart:" can written, and all must bear it. Although it is more annoying than when someone says "you asshole".

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, balt2103 said:

The ignore list does not work well. I do not see the comment, but if it is quoted by another, it is visible.

In the end, 10000 times a day, for example, "my Belle:heart:" can written, and all must bear it. Although it is more annoying than when someone says "you asshole".

That's the only thing with the Ignore List it only prevents the Original Post from being seen if the user is on someone's Ignore List.  I have brought that to Admins attention and Admin was going to put a Ticket in with the Software Developer.  As for the other if there is a Report Button to Report such activity.