Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It is apparently a dead night at the apartment, and pretty much the same way on most of the forums. As long as the insults and the deep-fried squirrel jokes disappear, I'll be a happy camper.

Yeah,,you guys don't wanna mess with an angry Squirrel ::):biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the only thing with the Ignore List it only prevents the Original Post from being seen if the user is on someone's Ignore List.  I have brought that to Admins attention and Admin was going to put a Ticket in with the Software Developer.  As for the other if there is a Report Button to Report such activity. 

Thank you. And something else: can not you make sure that we can write everything only in one font size and color? So that we no longer need to see each day 100 times somthing like this:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It is impossible to ignore such a ..........!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

For what it's worth, and hopefully this isn't breaking any rules, but there are no neighbours opposite in the right position to get a good view

Wrong again!!!  You obviously only pay attention to..............nothing!!

I'm happy for you though BB......congrats from what it reads like!!!

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Oh yes the all knowing Benfold who has been outside the apartment in Barcelona

Image result for crystal ball

Sorry.....but he doesn't no what he is talking about.  You can make him feel like the man he isn't all you want to, but there is another set of apartments right across the street from BB's "My Belle"!!!!

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Thank you. And something else: can not you make sure that we can write everything only in one font size and color? So that we no longer need to see each day 100 times somthing like this:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It is impossible to ignore such a ..........!

I realize that the size of Fonts used can be annoying at times but how another Member constructs their Posts is solely upon the Individual.

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

We'll have to see if she is really back.

If she does this a couple times a week then she can be forgiven. Heck if she did this a couple times a week from the start her going out would not have mattered. Now if she can get Rose involved. :rolleyes:

She's Rick James bitch!!!   Show the pussy and all is forgotten......sad group we have here!!

2 hours ago, jimbob87 said:

gives show checks phone for fans comments more show looks like all is forgiven ::)

With this group.....it is!

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

BB you are not loyal your Belle at all,,your loyalty changes like the weather,,, I love my Rita through thick and thin,,Boring or entertaining..... don't be surprised if Belle dumps your butt and comes over to someone who appreciates that tight little ass like Mikey ::):biggrin::biggrin::heart:::)

From what I remember.....there is nothing tight about Belles ass.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I doubt that- everyone knows you go by the name of "needle dick the bug fucker" hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Any guy that talks about his dick like euromike, doesn't have a dick!  You might as well start calling him Katelyn!!!

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

That's why every girl I prick says ouch,,,and i poke a lot of holes in them like a pin cushion :biggrin:

Only because you're a needle dick :)

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The change was made because every time the Girls Outside Personal Life was brought up all it does is create Turmoil in the Threads as that's what Speculating does, it creates Turmoil. Since it's my job to keep the Topics and Threads flowing smoothly as possible the Girls Outside Personal Life can no longer be discussed. All the other Apartments across the Board the Tenants Outside Personal Life can not be discussed so it's only fair that the same Ruling applies to the Barcelona Apartments as well.  Technically this is a RLC Board so the Topics and their Contents are to be RLC Related. What the Girls do on the Outside is their own Personal Life and is not a part of Inside the Apartment Activities.

As for the other, everyone is entitled to an Opinion and it's expected to be respected. If you don't like what another Member Posts you have the Right to Add that User to an Ignore List or just simply bypass the comment as if it was never seen. If anyone does critique another Members Comment at least have the Courtesy to explain why you disagree.

Exactly, so why the need to do what you did?

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Billybob said:

So I'm guessing nothing really happened tonight? I tried to read the last few pages but it's just animal talk and BB shouting "My Belle!" over and over again.

I like BB a lot but I must admit "My Belle" gets old as fuck!!

49 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It is apparently a dead night at the apartment, and pretty much the same way on most of the forums. As long as the insults and the deep-fried squirrel jokes disappear, I'll be a happy camper.

Not according to BB and several others......reading what I have read you would have thought tonight was on fire with "My Belle" LMAO......so funny

• Upvote 2

Nack: If I were a mod, I wouldn't be here, either. I can handle a bit of light-hearted inside jokes, but sometimes the bickering about other posters and the continual disparagement of the girls do not work in this thread's favor. We're trying to tighten it up a bit so it's less negative, and at the same time loosen it up so it can become fun and interesting. That's a difficult job for unpaid part-time moderators who have better things to do, and we appreciate your support.

• Upvote 1