Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina  ! You are always  shinning ! ...

... there is a spot on this apartment that is true. ... but ... It is a spot into an empty place.

empty-spaces-logo.jpg

... RLC need people that have a life in this apartments. ... A change is needed. ... :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina  ! You are always  shinning ! :heart::heart::heart:

I agree and I'd stay to enjoy the fun but I have to go do "Real Life"..."Outside" ..so I can pay the bills.:cool::biggrin:

Bless you Gina.

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone at opening CC morning, I did not expect to read his negative posts, we had a last night a show that much appreciated, the second one being BB, true or false it was nice to watch. Also when Mr. Box post rehearsed the same sentences in a long time seems to me more annoying (to be polished) than the posts of BB (1 month of waiting) seems normal to me and I like its comunicative joy, There was like euphoria, shared with others. Of course, I'm not satisfied with an hour of show ($ 75 a ticket is expensive) .BB's problem is that he's addicted to an unpredictable girl, there's nothing brave about him That it has monopolyzed the forum, it was just not necessary.But that it does not make us lose sight of that a change of attitude on the part of the girls and of Rlc is urgent I sent 7mails to RLC Only 2 reponses the same. We do not intervene in the lives of tenants, and I replied that it should (no answer.) I take advantage of post to propose a boycott of one or two days of RLC, because just me do not Not change things. I do not know if it is a good idea, but has an idea. Thank you for having read

• Upvote 5

BARCA GIRLS ARE THE BEST ! Gina and her great smile 

It is all just fake. ... A daily show perfromed with

.... no real live and without any real involvement.

635909605772227817391598764_13-fake-smil

... it is just sad. ... :( ... A change is needed. ... :)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: is currently adorning the B2 main couch in just her Batman panties and making it look so much better. But I know what could make it even better :biggrin: LOL 

I do like it when the girls stretch out like that.

Gina ! Gina ! Gina !

Thank you for this great view this morning 

... that is all ... it is a nude show. ... That is all. ... Nude and teasing show. ... :(

No real life ... Not a bit open minded. ... All just teasing. ... :(

• Upvote 1