Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well. looks like B1 all going out and with Angel out probably all night it's left to Belle and Rose to hold the fort yet again...that 2 nights in a row now...:dodgy:

Well panties are on both so my hopes aren't high but as I said I am still very happy even if no naked dancing ... I wouldn't complain though.:biggrin:

Belle looks tired and yet now she washes her hair which might be a signal and if B1 are going out ...

Not looking good for us Belle watchers because leaving in a hour or so means the morning gone and probably all of tomorrow which is a shame we didn't get a bit more fun but at least we are getting some.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Belle looks tired and yet now she washes her hair which might be a signal and if B1 are going out ...

Not looking good for us Belle watchers because leaving in a hour or so means the morning gone and probably all of tomorrow which is a shame we didn't get a bit more fun but at least we are getting some.

you are still a member ? 

I just tell people who are thinking of taking the step to see the girls, that this is the general tonic, you will be second or third plate. Since the girls, they go out night after night, when the thing gets interesting. RLC payment customers only have the right to see them domir ... until noon. So the houses are only part of a hoax or mockery.

• Upvote 4