Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

Kamila came back from vacation and slept 49 hours straight lol,,,now she just woke up and put a Thermometer under her armpits,,,,maybe she brought back more than a SunTan from wherever she went::)

• Upvote 1

If you look back in the Archives you will see it being discussed,,she had to have a special cream and air out the Kitty for weeks.

2 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Just curious, how did you get to know that? There used to be long translations of the girls´ discussions, did she tell Kristy about her "souvenir"?

• Upvote 1

the two lazy ass  named kamila and friend are back,the program will be two or three months of sleeping before the next vacation,those girls are totally useless in this appartment and i can add kristy also,there is just heidi is interesting to watch in this appartment.

Rod001, thanks for the huge amount of videos you have posted for us to enjoy. The latest  "blast from the past" of Kamila and Kristy was a new one to me and interesting, because Kristy kissed Kamilla there,I remember well the one when Kamila kissed Kristy in a long French kiss. Too bad we did not see if this latest kiss led to anything, probably not. It would be easier to follow the development if you had dates on your videos. And how is it possible that you have so many videos of what happens in the locked rooms but you have not been banned. Or is your secret - I don´t mind - that they are originally not your videos at all?

Well after a couple weeks I see that Jasmin still has quite the lead over Kami, Kristy, Megan, Rita and Stella. But don't worry you still have little more time to vote if you have not yet voted. Just follow the link below

hace 48 minutos, Ridgerunner dijo:

: Además, es dificil Hacer ONU juicio justo si Usted Nunca ha visto Alguna Vez Alguna de las levas en women.Women Libres Tienen Una ventaja f injusta Sobre Mujeres que Sólo pueden Ser Vistos por los Miembros prima de RLC.

Es completamente cierto, ni siquiera he visto una foto publicada de Jasmin, me encontré una vez en B1, pero no creo que sea la misma chica, que era hermosa, pero muy tímida, no creo que es la misma chica, pero es difícil saber que ya no tengo afiliación y todo gracias a RLC me prohibió siempre para compartir fotos y vídeos y se quejan de los inquilinos que estaban escondidos y el rendimiento del servidor y mala colocación de cámaras. Parece que no les sentó muy bien, ni me importa, ya no ser GV RLC en España, supongo que es lo que querían o deseo, que sólo se ve en estados unidos, para tomar ventaja de ellos, lo pierden y la mayor parte de mi dinero.