Anna & Alex - Part 2

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was about time. Candy would have died of being horny otherwise:biggrin:

His rapid cum on her belly must not have done her any good --she immediately went into bathroom and rubbed one out--curtain was closed but it was easy to tell what was happening

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Concordo plenamente. E o cão terá uma boa influência sobre Alex. Eu gosto da decisão de pegar um cachorro.

We can already see the effects of this situation on Alex's behavior.
:cool:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Dean e Candy realmente precisam do seu próprio apt no VH.

In part it would be a very good thing to see, however limited. To remember that both work together. Possibly all week and "free" only at the end of it. Of course, this would in no way be an impediment to good amusement.:dodgy:

I still wonder why the first two couples have not yet visited them in the new apartment. For the former it would be right to see an exchange again.:biggrin:

And I still expect the complement and second part (now that they understand each other) between Dana and the single girl.:cool:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Eu adoraria vê-los novamente. Eu também gostaria de ver mamas quentes, mas com um namorado diferente. Ela foi gr8 & ele foi um idiota. Como essas meninas quentes acabam com esses caras?

Are we talking about the brunette (who was the first) or the blonde (who was the second)?

For the first I did not see anything at odds with his mate, but quite the opposite.

For the second we saw after that his partner's performance was compromised at first sight by the same factor that "haunts" Alex: drinks.:angry:

• Upvote 1