Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is her name really Candy?, i know Anna and Candy were up for anyhthing, i guess Alex had a dick fail as usual, did the tattoo guy get too drunk, he was great last time, and Candy was fabulous!

amy made up names for everyone & they are candy & dean. alex never even tryed as they wasted their time on the bondage failure. dean got his dick sucked for about a minute. that was it.

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is her name really Candy?, i know Anna and Candy were up for anyhthing, i guess Alex had a dick fail as usual, did the tattoo guy get too drunk, he was great last time, and Candy was fabulous!

I got sick of calling them brunette and tattoo guy so I named them. Brunette and bf are Dean and Candy

The tattoo guy and gf are Rex and Dana. Just go with it. Makes it easier to type and know who is who. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I got sick of calling them brunette and tattoo guy so I named them. Brunette and bf are Dean and Candy

The tattoo guy and gf are Rex and Dana. Just go with it. Makes it easier to type and know who is who. 

got it, you watching over on Alex and Lina?

What I think is that Anna has to pull Alex to bed. Get him off the firing line here.
Dean and Candy will soon start theirs and part of the unwanted situation will be bypassed. Like I said STILL we have Sunday if no one rushes and screw it all over there. Even more .

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What I think is that Anna has to pull Alex to bed. Get him off the firing line here.
Dean and Candy will soon start theirs and part of the unwanted situation will be bypassed. Like I said STILL we have Sunday if no one rushes and screw it all over there. Even more .

they're not starting anything. i think candy has had it with all of them. let's give her her own apt & she can bring some guys over that actually want to fuck her!!!!

Capture_2017_04_01_19_47_38_841.png

• Upvote 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Caveat to my earlier declaration! Sex between just Anna and Alex doesn't count. I don't ever need to see just those 2 having sex.  

seen them alone more than enough. the reason they are wanted here by vh is to get something different going on. this was such a failure. they really have to come up with something big to get over this. dean got his dick sucked by his girl for like a minute. that's it. at least the previous sessions that we would call failures did actually include sex. i still am in shock!!!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Will be. After they smoke. Yuck, I can smell it through the screen.

If there is an apartment in VH that I do not have a foot behind for this "stimulating detail" is this. Neither here nor for its previous members. In "balconies" really what we do not see is the use of cigarette only.