Anna & Alex - Part 2

It's soooooo bad! Wonder how much of a bonus they earned for doing nothing. We are suckers for their shit. Fuck em! I'll check to see if they are fucking and if not, goodbye till next time. No more games! I'm done with them until someone gets fucked! How's that for expectations! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

candy wanted it so bad for 2 days & everyone else was an idiot. i can't figure these guys out. they wasted a good weekend for nothing.

Is her name really Candy?, i know Anna and Candy were up for anyhthing, i guess Alex had a dick fail as usual, did the tattoo guy get too drunk, he was great last time, and Candy was fabulous!

Well, we still have Sunday! If no one slips into the drink anymore we can have the resumption of bondage that I was really on good expectations here for being in a group and everything can be saved and contorted there. Just the will and commitment to get it right.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's soooooo bad! Wonder how much of a bonus they earned for doing nothing. We are suckers for their shit. Fuck em! I'll check to see if they are fucking and if not, goodbye till next time. No more games! I'm done with them until someone gets fucked! How's that for expectations! 

Lol, this looks like an epic disaster, same shit trying to tie up the women, that wasted a good hour, then i see the guys ib the shower, then the guys sitting with their dicks between their legs looking sad, the girls should just go ahead without them next time

Golfer06.. nail on the head buddy.
I'm sure Candy would have loved to be thrown on that bed and fucked.
..you could see her bemused face when the guys started that "bondage" bullshit.
No wonder she's now gone to sleep.
Alex is a total waster... it was down to him that this evening turned into a fuck-up.

Voyeurhouse..get rid of this drunken slob.

• Upvote 1

Just now, plum said:

Golfer06.. nail on the head buddy.
I'm sure Candy would have loved to be thrown on that bed and fucked.
..you could see her bemused face when the guys started that "bondage" bullshit.
No wonder she's now gone to sleep.
Alex is a total waster... it was down to him that this evening turned into a fuck-up.

Voyeurhouse..get rid of this drunken slob.

nothing new with Alex