Anna & Alex - Part 2

I just reviewed all the timeline moments and really did not see motives or signs of rupture there.

I saw Candy seemingly annoyed by Dean to have left it semi-tied and have paid attention to finish untying Anna after. She did what she always does, turns aside covers and sleeps. And Anna in turn retreated to her room. I'm still going to take a closer look at this.
See also why Alex left the scene leaving Anna still tied.

Alex in turn in turn still excited with the songs there.
Phil Colins really is too good to command and so are the previous ones too.

Unfortunately what I saw in sequence to this was that everyone left him alone and they were retiring.

This way until I give a Fuck you to general and I turn to my escapes that in the case would be the bottle or in second option the company of my newest and little four-legged friend.

The consequences of the bottle option we all know as always follows. Both for the "actions" there and for the "encouraging" reactions here

Unfortunately the timeline jumps on this and other key points and I will have to try again to check them out.

I do it one more time in the reason of updating who wants to what happened, in order not to be as "lost" as I was to this.

Still incomplete but what I have recovered is enough to reassure me what we can expect after a good night's sleep there.

Except Candy who apparently actually went to bed angry. I'll have to review it on other cams. I just did it for cam 2.
Now also go to sleep here. See you all,

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Tão doente disso e então eu assistir a bunda mais quente em rlc ou vh KITTY -Ela está com Smith, que ela nem sequer deixá-lo foder - Tudo o que ela faz é sussurro nothings doce em seu ouvido e mão de acariciar seu pau cinco Vezes e ele dispara o seu wad --- Eu nunca mesmo vê-la esfregar qualquer fora - ela deve ter sentimentos de sexo zero --- mas a forma como ela se move e vestidos iria conduzir qualquer homem normal nozes

Heidy is with his boyfriend and the second time in the morning is usually the best.

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

I just reviewed all the timeline moments and really did not see motives or signs of rupture there.

I saw Candy seemingly annoyed by Dean to have left it semi-tied and have paid attention to finish untying Anna after. She did what she always does, turns aside covers and sleeps. And Anna in turn retreated to her room. I'm still going to take a closer look at this.
See also why Alex left the scene leaving Anna still tied.

Alex in turn in turn still excited with the songs there.
Phil Colins really is too good to command and so are the previous ones too.

Unfortunately what I saw in sequence to this was that everyone left him alone and they were retiring.

This way until I give a Fuck you to general and I turn to my escapes that in the case would be the bottle or in second option the company of my newest and little four-legged friend.

The consequences of the bottle option we all know as always follows. Both for the "actions" there and for the "encouraging" reactions here

Unfortunately the timeline jumps on this and other key points and I will have to try again to check them out.

I do it one more time in the reason of updating who wants to what happened, in order not to be as "lost" as I was to this.

Still incomplete but what I have recovered is enough to reassure me what we can expect after a good night's sleep there.

Except Candy who apparently actually went to bed angry. I'll have to review it on other cams. I just did it for cam 2.
Now also go to sleep here. See you all,

So as predicted we have the 4 in harmony there now signing X-Mem.:cool:

Candy had her moment with Dean upon waking. Fast but had.

So, for now, I do not see how Anna can somehow resume and conclude what has been interrupted and that we have been waiting so long for these last hours (not to mention days).

However, I do trust Anna's ability to effectively reach this end. And Alex's as long as he's bright and sober. Or less drunk. I do not see bottles or glasses in sight.:biggrin:

This is clear if they want and have this intention. Candy and Dean will only accompany them if it is so defined.

Just something to watch. Chairs will not be comfortable or suitable for the efficiency of a bondage experience there in a group. The risk and more serious accidents is potential.

Wait for it. Sunday yet.:angel:

X-Men and now Watchmen. Wow! Really a Sunday getting expired there.

Waiting when our "heroes" will wear their capes and masks and go to "Bang / Thump / Pow / Zap and Bum" there.
Sorry, also expired here. Lol.
:biggrin:
Point +! At first they were not touched in excess by the alcohol there. Not yet .
:biggrin::biggrin:
Candy dressed now. Anna and the others also, Leaving and less evil than without bags and bags in charge.
Tv on and lights on. Return right after a tour that is what it seems. If accompanied again is already another bet to be played here.

A detail for them there. Now with a small dependent on the house and family these situations have to be better planned. Also.

:dodgy: