Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It was very rough and ugly. He's getting back to way he was in Tula. He literally has to be hurting her in order for him to cum. At the end he was putting all of his weigh on his hands in the middle of her back. I could tell she was in pain. Every thrust was an effort to get his dick as far up her ass as he could possibly get. Of course, she takes it like a champ, but it was no fun to watch. Cringe worthy at best. Then after he cums not a word or a kiss he just gets up and heads to the shower. Fuck, he is such an asshole loser. 

Thats exactly why I dont watch them anymore

• Upvote 1

Dean and Candy with Hot Tits would be a bad ass house hold, you would have a good 3 way or girl on girl and let Hot Tits invite some of her guy friends over every once in awhile. I think we would have a winner there  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

Dean and Candy with Hot Tits would be a bad ass house hold, you would have a good 3 way or girl on girl and let Hot Tits invite some of her guy friends over every once in awhile. I think we would have a winner there  

and don't forget that hot tits wanted a dp so it could be awesome!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It was very rough and ugly. He's getting back to way he was in Tula. He literally has to be hurting her in order for him to cum. At the end he was putting all of his weigh on his hands in the middle of her back. I could tell she was in pain. Every thrust was an effort to get his dick as far up her ass as he could possibly get. Of course, she takes it like a champ, but it was no fun to watch. Cringe worthy at best. Then after he cums not a word or a kiss he just gets up and heads to the shower. Fuck, he is such an asshole loser. 

Ugh, not for me, Wtf is wrong with him? I will never understand how people get off hurting someone. I'm glad I missed that

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and don't forget that hot tits wanted a dp so it could be awesome!!!!

I have that image stuck in my mind. I can see her riding her boyfriend on the couch and looking at Alex like, "Do it!" and Alex looking at Anna saying "Can I please?" and with the power of sheer telepathy Anna says "Fuck no!" and then poor Alex's cock deflats like a baloon losing air. Well, that's how I remember it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2