Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

isn't that anna's possibly gay friend who didn't get to 2nd base with that guy last week? could she be here for the girls? could all the girls be here for the girls? i don't see the (gay) guys anywhere.

Capture_2017_04_26_14_23_39_578.png  0   470.09 kB

They were on the balcony for a bit.  alex took them into the kitchen and they looked very sheepish and went outside...lol  Who knows what's going on. 

Há 2 minutos, golfer06 disse:

Não é esse amigo que não é um amigo com uma cara na semana passada? Ela poderia estar aqui para meninas? Todas as meninas ficam aqui para meninas? Eu não vejo os (gay) rapazes em qualquer lugar.

Capture_2017_04_26_14_23_39_578.png

Yes, it's her! A cold on the spine now if this is more of a false alarm. It would be fatal for Anna.

And she's wearing the dress that Anna "gave her" on her last visit there. So it was at least pre-planned. A party for her maybe? So they would be your friends in the kitchen?

Answer later.

I see, on the other hand, that Maria and Grisha are absent. After waking up very early and promoting a general in the whole apartment.
We can have the second time view there.
And to complete, we see "moves" in Alex and Lina as well. At least Lina and Nata are in the same physical space, which is rare there.

33 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, it's her! A cold on the spine now if this is more of a false alarm. It would be fatal for Anna.

And she's wearing the dress that Anna "gave her" on her last visit there. So it was at least pre-planned. A party for her maybe? So they would be your friends in the kitchen?

Answer later.

I see, on the other hand, that Maria and Grisha are absent. After waking up very early and promoting a general in the whole apartment.
We can have the second time view there.
And to complete, we see "moves" in Alex and Lina as well. At least Lina and Nata are in the same physical space, which is rare there.

I was not mistaken in my vision. We have a party there, social, promoted to Anna's friend,
Possibly also yielding the space for the realization of the same.
I hope Anna is aware of what she is doing. To error play with us can be fatal.