Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

clothes starting to come off. 1 guy took his socks & shoes off.

Capture_2017_04_26_16_58_14_853.png

Lol, thats a start, if history is any measure, i have time to do 2 loads of wash, eat dinner, clean the bathroom, straighten up the rest of the house, take a shower, play with myself, change the bedsheets, do my bills and finish my taxes, and take a 2 hour nap, all before anything sexual starts to happen, if anything at all. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

if history is any measure, i have time to do 2 loads of wash, eat dinner, clean the bathroom, straighten up the rest of the house, take a shower, play with myself, change the bedsheets, do my bills and finish my taxes, and take a 2 hour nap, all before anything sexual starts to happen, if anything at all.

Funny.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, thats a start, if history is any measure, i have time to do 2 loads of wash, eat dinner, clean the bathroom, straighten up the rest of the house, take a shower, play with myself, change the bedsheets, do my bills and finish my taxes, and take a 2 hour nap, all before anything sexual starts to happen, if anything at all. 

First "Jerka" and now this. Just got my drink in my nose because of this, Ash :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

did that guy stick his finger in the light socket or something? he's probably leaving cause he doesn't want that hair to be seen by the rest of the world!

Lol Golfer first Ashley and now you. How am I supposed to finnish my drink reading those comments :biggrin:

• Upvote 1