Anna & Alex - Part 2

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

There's nothing particularly interesting:

They tell how to work. It is necessary to do the show in freecam, so the more $.

Do not find out the relationship and do not swear - mentioned the fine.

About the apartment, they say if the owner will be constantly interested - look for a new apartment. You can talk about a video blog and that there will be small parties, but not more. They now have an excellent owner - not interested in what is being done in the apartment, the main rent.

About the camera, that they need to be set up and can not be touched.

New couple said they rented an apartment the last few months and there are constant drinking, parties, sex. Alex said - If there were cameras, they would earn a lot of money.

Thx Groomy glad we have you here with us

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep desapontamento total até agora.

A little ! At least we know that they are still within the universe of Anna and Alex and we can see them in the near future. And I still believe that what we lose today can be rewarded.
Happy however with what we see now, it indicates that the new apartment of Anna and Alex is real and coming forward. More than the time.

da?:biggrin:

Just now, thedbear said:

A little ! At least we know that they are still within the universe of Anna and Alex and we can see them in the near future. And I still believe that what we lose today can be rewarded.
Happy however with what we see now, it indicates that the new apartment of Anna and Alex is real and coming forward. More than the time.

da?:biggrin:

Yes I guess we will see them again. Things totally did not go like Anna planned. Maybe she has learnded the lesson its not good waiting an eternity before start action

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I guess we will see them again. Things totally did not go like Anna planned. Maybe she has learnded the lesson its not good waiting an eternity before start action

See in the timeline that the girls were in the mood but the men for some unknown reason, no. Again the balconies and the blind spots did their role of "hiding" actions there.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

See in the timeline that the girls were in the mood but the men for some unknown reason, no. Again the balconies and the blind spots did their role of "hiding" actions there.

Nope problem was Anna waited too long for start action. Dolly fell asleep. When Anna tried to started the action earlier I guess the result would have been different

• Upvote 1