Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I agree ! But if we continue to fail like this and go to the fourth and fifth consecutive month (this is the key word), it will be. Breaking this sequence is imperative.

It is not bringing a hot house (project ready) to cover holes, which was what we had as an alternative yesterday and before, that will catch or bring new subscribers here, but the apartments that are already here, that have to move (and Complete what you start).

How long have we had nothing at all in M and G?
The last "event" was a week ago on Friday. Or J and S, E and L?

Layne, even with Mika pregnant is making more of these others. Or, of course, Silvia and Josth.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

It is not bringing a hot house (project ready) to cover holes, which was what we had as an alternative yesterday and before, that will catch or bring new subscribers here, but the apartments that are already here, that have to move (and Complete what you start).

How long have we had nothing at all in M and G?
The last "event" was a week ago on Friday. Or J and S, E and L?

Layne, even with Mika pregnant is making more of these others. Or, of course, Silvia and Josth.

and fortunately we have them to watch. now we also have casahot. when nothing else is happening check that out. or the archives. or the tv. if there is something better you should watch it. we're going in circles here so if you don't mind since i'm not being paid by vh to sell their product i'm going to get off of the merry go round now. in fact i think i'll check some of the 3,000ish archives.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and fortunately we have them to watch. now we also have casahot. when nothing else is happening check that out. or the archives. or the tv. if there is something better you should watch it. we're going in circles here so if you don't mind since i'm not being paid by vh to sell their product i'm going to get off of the merry go round now. in fact i think i'll check some of the 3,000ish archives.

:biggrin:

That's what I did yesterday. Looking for moments of Anna and redhead. What you've posted in pictures.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why didn't sex happen? Seems like that is always plan #1. 

Anna took to long to get the action started. And then Dolly fell asleep. She and Tom and some nice solo sex in the morning then.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Strange, oh well! 

Not strange. Predicatable. One time it had to happen that Anna will be delaying the action once more to get more viewers and then one of the participants will fall asleep. Hope she learned her lesson.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

No. They kind of just like friends. And they have a regular job.

There another couple wanted (a few weeks ago) - but they changed their mind.

I wonder now if this couple who gave up were not Peter and Emma.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I wonder now if this couple who gave up were not Peter and Emma.

I totally guess it was them. I can totally understand them. Anna and Alex took like an eternity to get a place for them ready

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

still $1 per day with timeline that has been working better & archive which now has around 3,000 vids. the alternatives are vv with 5 mediocre apts & fucked up archive, rlc with no archive & twice the cost, camarads with no timeline or archive, or free cams with not as good a stream & probably missing most of whatever happens. at least they are moving forward. i think it's best to stay with them & keep the price locked in. jmo.

And Excellent Customer Service !!

• Upvote 2