Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, nack said:

No buffering and lagging for me.Have been a premium user for months now.

Never had any problems too. I think people complaining here should check their internet connection. Not only speed but also ping and latency

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Bullshit, the repays have lagging and gaps due to low bandwidth as well...besides nothing is going on right now

There was one appartement with buffering issues. That's why it's being relocated at the moment.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

There was one appartement with buffering issues. That's why it's being relocated at the moment.

Are you drinking cool aid? There are SEVERAL apartments being relocated.  The Lina apartment has lagged continuously and so does Maria's...and Jerka's and....

23 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Bullshit, the repays have lagging and gaps due to low bandwidth as well...besides nothing is going on right now

If it's not working for you,doesn't mean its the same for all users.I get no buffering.Plain and Simple.I just shared my opinion politely.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Are you drinking cool aid? There are SEVERAL apartments being relocated.  The Lina apartment has lagged continuously and so does Maria's...and Jerka's and....

Dude why are you gettin personal? Sorry won't get down to your level here. Too primitive for me. When you wanna talk like adults just let me know :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

another important thing to remember is that they are relocating because vh recognizes that there are problems & are working to solve them. if this was vv they would just ignore everyone & feed you the same shit from the same apt with the same do nothing drones that have gotten comfortable doing nothing forever & a day. anyway the last time i checked they weren't forcing anyone to watch or pay. i'm sure that if something better comes along a lot of people will sign up for that & dump the rest.everyone is free to do that.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, nack said:

All left

EEWT.jpe

I am new to watching this VH. One first recollection I have in VH is watching Anna and Alex have foursome. Now every time I see couple or gathering my expectation is that something sexual event is going to happen but honestly is them be social with other couples. I shouldn't think every couple or group come to visit it will turn some mega-orgy. Which in a weird way make this couple seem real. 

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

another important thing to remember is that they are relocating because vh recognizes that there are problems & are working to solve them. if this was vv they would just ignore everyone & feed you the same shit from the same apt with the same do nothing drones that have gotten comfortable doing nothing forever & a day. anyway the last time i checked they weren't forcing anyone to watch or pay. i'm sure that if something better comes along a lot of people will sign up for that & dump the rest.everyone is free to do that.

I wonder what king of facilities they have feedng these apartment buildings. I have Fios here, and in the country we have a lot of different companies like comcast, and other companies like dishtv type of . I would bet over there everything is like dishtv, i dont think they have hard wired networks like we have here. they may not have good enough technology in place there that can be improved upon as easily as replacing a cam or getting more bandwith. their networks just might be crap, and theres not much that can be done.in the short term.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I am new to watching this VH. One first recollection I have in VH is watching Anna and Alex have foursome. Now every time I see couple or gathering my expectation is that something sexual event is going to happen but honestly is them be social with other couples. I shouldn't think every couple or group come to visit it will turn some mega-orgy. Which in a weird way make this couple seem real. 

When A and A have guests, whether you're new, long time or anything in between veiwers, we all have an expectation of some kind of sexual shenanigans to happen at anytime, based on what has happened there in previous guests showing up. Its kind of a joke with regular users to guess when these activities will commence, how they will mix and match, how many cartons of cigs will be smoked, and when Alex's dick will ultimately fail. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder what king of facilities they have feedng these apartment buildings. I have Fios here, and in the country we have a lot of different companies like comcast, and other companies like dishtv type of . I would bet over there everything is like dishtv, i dont think they have hard wired networks like we have here. they may not have good enough technology in place there that can be improved upon as easily as replacing a cam or getting more bandwith. their networks just might be crap, and theres not much that can be done.in the short term.

Usually Eastern European countries have very good broadband connections as all is very new there. Don't think that's the problem here, Ash.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When A and A have guests, whether you're new, long time or anything in between veiwers, we all have an expectation of some kind of sexual shenanigans to happen at anytime, based on what has happened there in previous guests showing up. Its kind of a joke with regular users to guess when these activities will commence, how they will mix and match, how many cartons of cigs will be smoked, and when Alex's dick will ultimately fail. 

Lol comment of the day

• Upvote 2