Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, nack said:

No. It's a different girl.

Apparently,everyone here except a few hate the guest girl whom dean had sex with undercover.No one created moment except myself.Some of the members here want the girls to become casa girls,with closeup and full light.Pathetic !!!!

Not everyone, nack. I actually enjoyed it. It was pretty hot, because we never thought that Dean would reach his goal.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Now when you look in the moments section,funnily the titles have been named as Mole Sex,Fighters.

Clearly,if you have been given the opportunity to help VH in creating moments,do it without your judgment.Pass your comments in forum,not while creating moments.

Never named a moment mole sex. I always choose neutral comments describing what happens. I dont create moments of mole sex and blanket stuff. But you are right judgement while creating moments is not good. Thats why I dont do it. Must be somebody else...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nack said:

No. It's a different girl.

Apparently,everyone here except a few hate the guest girl whom dean had sex with undercover.No one created moment except myself.Some of the members here want the girls to become casa girls,with closeup and full light.Pathetic !!!!

Ok, guess I'll have to watch it in the moments later. Please create some for me. I'm on vacation in NYC with limited access.

I'm fine with no mole sex in the Moments, but whatever, aometimes it's all we have andbit could be something interesting. Agree with naming rule.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, the real question is will the swapping be the norm or did they just reset the tease factor. Ya know, gotta tune in to find out if they swap.

We will see Amy. Will get interesting for sure. Wish you a great vacation.:heart: NYC is an amazing city. Been there two times. 

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, guess I'll have to watch it in the moments later. Please create some for me. I'm on vacation in NYC with limited access.

I'm fine with no mole sex in the Moments, but whatever, aometimes it's all we have andbit could be something interesting. Agree with naming rule.

I have already created it and it is hot regardless of what the others think.Watch it when you get the time.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Enjoy your vacation. I have never been to NY or states for that matter.Would love to visit NY some day but there are a lot more tourist visa restrictions nowadays especially in Trump Era.

• Upvote 1