Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Some kind of repair person there---Maid still in bed

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 08.13.09.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 08.14.46.png

There was a post by VH that light fixture in the kitchen was broke and that a repair was schedule for it. 

I do hope that Anna does get her a maid outfit and some the suggestion made for her attire are on the money imo.  

If what some you are suggesting that she poor and has no place to live. I hope that Anna and Alex aren't exploiting her because of her situation.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Some kind of repair person there---Maid still in bed

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 08.13.09.png  0   1.95 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 08.14.46.png  0   2.21 MB

It's times like this when I really wish these apts were in English speaking countries. I would love to know why that guy was there. At one point he got Anna to stand with a piece of paper in front of her and took a photo of her. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Too bad Anna and Alex are not on twitter.

They have enough issues to deal with in their own relationship. The last thing they need is have to deal with people that watch them bothering them with random requests.