Anna & Alex - Part 2

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is this that fucking douchbag Rex? This guy is an f'ng creep, I won't be watching him abuse Dana, and whatever is going on now , not for me

I once went with a girl who loved to be abused.  She especially got off when at my moment of climax, I would slap her in the face hard enough so the, well you know what, came out of her mouth.  We didn't last long because whe was just s bit weird for me.  but there are people out there who enjoy that.  Just saying Ash...  Because it don't fit our norms, doesn't mean it ain't right for some peole..

And you know when she leaves him, and she will, he'll stalk her like you wouldn't believe.  Her redemption will come when she gets a boyfriend that stomps his ass.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I once went with a girl who loved to be abused.  She especially got off when at my moment of climax, I would slap her in the face hard enough so the, well you know what, came out of her mouth.  We didn't last long because whe was just s bit weird for me.  but there are people out there who enjoy that.  Just saying Ash...  Because it don't fit our norms, doesn't mean it ain't right for some peole..

I already tried telling her that there are some women out there that enjoy that type of behavior.

I think the gist of this is that it wasn't his idea so he doesn't approve.  Moreover, I think Alex hit Anna anally (remember, he removed the butt plug) and ol' Stosh wasn't getting off on her giving Alex a blow job after.  Notice how he dragged her into the bath and they washed up and he made her rinse her mouth out.  

That being said, he's dancing all around the subject because he simply loves being the center of attention.

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I agree it's right for some people. He"s still a creep and a douchbag in my opinion, and it's not fun to watch for me mic. JuSt the way I feel.

• Upvote 1

I admit this is pure speculation because I don't understand the language but he's talking and anna keeps looking to Alex like "dam say something"  and Alex is being quiet as a churchouse mouse.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree it's right for some people. He"s still a creep and a douchbag in my opinion, and it's not fun to watch for me mic. JuSt the way I feel.

And Lady you are entirely entitled to feel any dam way you want to...:heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

And you know when she leaves him, and she will, he'll stalk her like you wouldn't believe.  Her redemption will come when she gets a boyfriend that stomps his ass.

I'd pay to see that, and i'm broke!

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I'd pay to see that, and i'm broke!

I'm far from broke.  We get any advance notice:  I'll buy you a ticket!!  On another note, don't this asshole ever just shut the f**k up!!???

• Upvote 1