Anna & Alex - Part 2

Nothing more romantic than interrupting the handjob/blowjob you're giving your loving boyfriend than by looking at your iPod.

That aside, this isn't the most 'revealing' clip but what I like most about it (split into two using the one link below) is what you don't see. You'll need to use a small part of imagination to see this mildly erotic adventure (no worries, they banged like rabbits later which hopefully someone else will share).

https://mab.to/3Vi1ZGBTi

AnnaAlex20170513.jpg

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, waldi said:

very canny Amy, but you didn't explain anything yet, and , it's a weekend so stop working and say something I ask about

That's it! I'm fucking done being the arbiter! I have said all I'm going to say about this stuff anymore. I truly appreciate the support that I have been given and I know that I'm right about everything that I have said, but the thing is, none of it really matters. The owners of these companies can deal with their coming legal problems without any help from me. I'm just going to watch and comment about the shit that I see and that's it. No more threats or quitting or leaving or anything like that. I'm done! From now on, I'm just going to do and say whatever the fuck I want to. I'm done saving the world. 

• Upvote 2

On 2017-5-13 at 8:27 AM, waldi said:

@Amy3, I've got a  few questions for you. Whether now, if you don't know where Dana really is, are you happy now? Is she safer and happier now in your opinion? In a fucking war zone like Ukraine or something like that ? Been no longer under our surveillance, can it be more dangerous for her than Rex himself, or not? I just would like you to answer simple questions, yes or no. Without any philosophy. You said you loved her, so please tell me, are you happy now? Easy.

Just something unimportant (apparent) that I want to add to this question here.
Dana hugs and curls up to Rex when she is asleep.
No one can "pretend or simulate" behavior of affection and sense of security when one is asleep.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-5-13 at 2:22 PM, nack said:

Off Topic..Alex parece envergonhado agora .. lança seu pau hog o centro das atenções

-2017-may-13-006.jpg

1.jpg

In my view, just something curious and out of the way between them. At least some kind of fantasy or something new practiced.
I must say I got my attention on the time line.
::):biggrin: