Anna & Alex - Part 2

Nobody here is more anxious and equally curious of what will be the new apartment in his management. I expect surprises for him too.
I just hope it does not take too long for this. Still this year.heheheheh!
Sarcastic comment for the time that isro is already taking.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Não mais amigo. Ela saiu no 0346. Alex deve ter sabido alguma coisa, então por que se preocupar. 

Like I said when she wants to. But I do not think it was the last time we saw this girl here.

My day is also full by the performance we had in Jeka, Sara and Raya. Worried about Silvia, however, who left feeling unwell. Possibly in search of medical care. Already back but still pretending not to be well.

As for Anna and Alex, the weekend is just beginning.

On 5/11/2017 at 6:15 AM, Amy3 said:

@Amy3, I've got a  few questions for you. Whether now, if you don't know where Dana really is, are you happy now? Is she safer and happier now in your opinion? In a fucking war zone like Ukraine or something like that ? Been no longer under our surveillance, can it be more dangerous for her than Rex himself, or not? I just would like you to answer simple questions, yes or no. Without any philosophy. You said you loved her, so please tell me, are you happy now? Easy.

• Upvote 1

@waldi I'm so glad you asked. I'm working on it so I don't yet have a yes or no answer.

VH responded to me and I'm having a dialogue with him about this issue, this cloud that's hanging over things for the moment. I still have what's left of my subscription, so I plan to continue using it and commenting here. Especially, since Rex isn't here for the moment. Once I get some clarity on VH's stance on this topic I'll let you guys know where I stand. Thx again for checking on me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@waldi I'm so glad you asked. I'm working on it so I don't yet have a yes or no answer.

VH responded to me and I'm having a dialogue with him about this issue, this cloud that's hanging over things for the moment. I still have what's left of my subscription, so I plan to continue using it and commenting here. Especially, since Rex isn't here for the moment. Once I get some clarity on VH's stance on this topic I'll let you guys know where I stand. Thx again for checking on me. 

Amy my friend. Are you alright? I am back again :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

very canny Amy, but you didn't explain anything yet, and , it's a weekend so stop working and say something I ask about