Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope problem was Anna waited too long for start action. Dolly fell asleep. When Anna tried to started the action earlier I guess the result would have been different

Why does she wait like that? From what ive seen , it usually starts with her taking off some of her clothes, and blowing Alex. Maybe she sensed somehow hot tits and whats his name weren't into it for whatever reason last night. 

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why does she wait like that? From what ive seen , it usually starts with her taking off some of her clothes, and blowing Alex. Maybe she sensed somehow hot tits and whats his name weren't into it for whatever reason last night. 

Because she wants as much as viewers as possible to get more money in the end

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Hot Tits lost a little weight, I liked her both ways  :heart:

She had a little more baby fat or whatever its called before. It makes he boobs seem even larger. I like these a lot!

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because she wants as much as viewers as possible to get more money in the end

Ok, i got it. like you said too long. At some point veiwership reaches a high point, then people start leaving cause they know they can watch it later. Do they get paid for veiws on the timeline, if that can even be tracked?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

17:17 local: Mighty sinkpisser strikes again :biggrin:

Hahaha ,We should call him "sinkpisser" instead of Alex. Say sinkpisser to yourself, and what immediately pops in to your head, Alex. Hold that idea, Alex pissing in the sink pops into my head, that's not a good image

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha ,We should call him "sinkpisser" instead of Alex. Say sinkpisser to yourself, and what immediately pops in to your head, Alex. Hold that idea, Alex pissing in the sink pops into my head, that's not a good image

Nope not at all

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

So a new pair will be in the new apartment.

The lease agreement will be signed today.

They will be online in a few days.

They are discussing a new apartment, there will be a small bed (1.5m width), a violet light and a small bar counter.

Perhaps they will remain with Anna and Alex until the evening.

Awesome, looks like they nailed the agreement down when he nailed her this morning! something to look forward to!

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Awesome, looks like they nailed the agreement down when he nailed her this morning! something to look forward to!

It's a different couple I think. Tom and Dolly are just friends with no interest in joining VH. The new couple to be were there earlier. Didn't see much of them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a different couple I think. Tom and Dolly are just friends with no interest in joining VH. The new couple to be were there earlier. Didn't see much of them. 

Hi Amy, ok, now i got it, i'm slow and behind the conversation as usual. Lol, i like Tom and Dolly as names for them, i'm pretty sure that was your doing

• Upvote 1