Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 hours ago, nack said:

As @louiej mentioned earlier,the dude asked Alex to fuck his GF,but he refused.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif  0   22.02 MB

This is great nack,  he wanted to stick it in there so bad, he keeps looking like maybe i can do it real quick before Anna comes back.A nice fun sexy night for a change at A and A's house. I loved it when the guest girl was sliding that big pink dildo in and out sititing on the floor. We will never see a swap unless everything comes together just right for Anna.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I'm glad I stuck with it to the end last night--much better than what usually happens

It really was, actually hot and sexy to watch instead of the usual excruciating antics here, excruciating for me anyway.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I very much enjoyed the lack of humiliation last night. This couple is a winner.

me too, they were great and sexy! And everyone had a good time and got off ,instead of the usual cringworthy b's that not the least bit sexy . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

It really was, actually hot and sexy to watch instead of the usual excruciating antics here, excruciating for me anyway.

That's the first I ever saw another guy actually try to fuck anna and specifically saw her break away---that was sexy even though nothing happened --I think when that guy grabbed her he thought it was a done deal onto his cock

• Upvote 1

Yes, I don't think Anna has been pushed that far. Dean desperately wanted Anna too, but he didn't push nearly as hard as this new guy. I really thought Anna was in the right mindset last night. Anyways, I just love how their game was fully exposed.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

That's the first I ever saw another guy actually try to fuck anna and specifically saw her break away---that was sexy even though nothing happened --I think when that guy grabbed her he thought it was a done deal onto his cock

That was really something!  Its hard to tell every time who doesn't want to actually go through with the swap, i usually think its Alex because he's afraid Anna will actually have an orgasm with another guy, bit it wa sAnna all the way this time. As usual it took forever for things to get going, and i was really surprised how fun guest girl turned out to be, the girls had their hands all over each other, maybe next time more action between them. did you see when they were playing spin the remote control? It had Alex to eat the girl, and he bent over and gave her a single lick and that was it, cracked me up

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I don't think Anna has been pushed that far. Dean desperately wanted Anna too, but he didn't push nearly as hard as this new guy. I really thought Anna was in the right mindset last night. Anyways, I just love how their game was fully exposed.

Its going to be a night when everything falls into place for her, the right guy, right amount of alcohol maybe, maybe she lets Alex go for the other girl and she lets herself go, hope we can all stay up to see it live!

• Upvote 2

a couple of thoughts. when a & a were still at vv it looked like anita would join them. but anna made it clear that alex's dick belonged to her. then alex fucked carmen in the hallway. then they came to vh & anna let him fuck the hot brunette from the 1st 4some. then it seemed that he suffered from limp dick syndrome the next time they met & when they were with dolly & tom. then yury told us that anna was jeolous of other girls paying attention to alex. i guess that he's not fucking anybody in some kind of deal that they have as long as they get to do everything else. i don't really care if they fuck the other people or not. i really want to see the new couples that some may join vh. a & a are getting tired. i think they want to be where lina & alex are & maybe they are really trying hard now. they have chloe & james & found this couple & the smokin hot girl from 2 days ago & if they can recruit them & another couple or 2 maybe they can relax & take a vacation or something. i would however like to know what happened to candy!!!!

• Upvote 2