Anna & Alex - Part 2

Oooo mi amor Sveta, el mejor de todos los tiempos! Ahora para mí es Silvia. Quizás físicamente no es la mejor, pero tiene algo en su rostro y en sus ojos, incluso en la forma de ser, que me quedé atrapado. La segunda Raya y la tercera Alice! Y lo peor para mí, la más falsa, María la primera y la segunda Teya, puede tener buen cuerpo y cara bonita, pero tienen algo en sus ojos que no me convence nada, son demasiado falso para mí!

if forced at this minute it would probably be amy. she is really into sex & appears to have no inhibitions. however if during the summer most of the people got with the program & joined the non clothed world & she didn't i would have to replace her. layla is 1 that i would follow simply fpr beauty & sex. and silvia, & mika , & lena, & : that's why it's so difficult. nobody stands out like zoe & sveta. they are in a class by themselves until someone proves themselve to be worthy of joining them.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

if forced at this minute it would probably be amy. she is really into sex & appears to have no inhibitions. however if during the summer most of the people got with the program & joined the non clothed world & she didn't i would have to replace her. layla is 1 that i would follow simply fpr beauty & sex. and silvia, & mika , & lena, & : that's why it's so difficult. nobody stands out like zoe & sveta. they are in a class by themselves until someone proves themselve to be worthy of joining them.

Yes when Sveta would have been still here it would be totally her. 

• Upvote 2

I would probably follow  Maria, Layla, Lena, and Sara, in that order.  Maria because she always seems to be happy and is a pure exhibitionist.  Layla for her body and sexuality.  Lena because she has perfect breasts.  Sara because with her olive skin, dark eyes, and coal black hair, I think she exudes sexuality 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Todas las grandes selecciones. Sara también tiene un cuerpo absolutamente perfecto.

Sara has a body of scandal and is pretty but perhaps fails me with your smile. I think that denture does not have very well and that is also something I fixed fairly. Call me romantic if you want...

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the girls i would follow are not on the sites anymore. i would follow zoe as she was the most relaxed & real person naked & having sex on cam than anyone else i've seen. and she didn't flinch with cams or people. the other is sveta. she had an aura of sexiness that i have very seldom seen anywhere. i really miss them both. allthough i like most of the girls none can compare with those 2!!!!

Golfer, I agree with what you said about Zoe. She is my second favorite of the current time. My favorite is Iris, she always seems to have a positive attitude and she is always herself.