Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the translater is not working as i said nothing about funny anything.

The reason for the laughter in control is based on the fact that I suggested Rex to be the third man so the shy girl could break Terry's feat.
Did it make sense now?

Translator ok for me

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The reason for the laughter in control is based on the fact that I suggested Rex to be the third man so the shy girl could break Terry's feat.
Did it make sense now?

Translator ok for me

i said it was all terry. your translater said it was all funny. that is not the same. as far as rex shy would be so scared she would never come near anna apt again.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i said it was all terry. your translater said it was all funny. that is not the same. as far as rex shy would be so scared she would never come near anna apt again.

In no way or have I understood Terry was funny (here maybe a misunderstanding of the translation).

On the contrary, she was serious and responsible for every act he practiced or was involved (directly and indirectly).
Concluding and was the reason of my post that started this: unique (no comparison or similar). The moment he set foot in the apartment until the time she finally left him.

Just now, thedbear said:

In no way or have I understood Terry was funny (here maybe a misunderstanding of the translation).

On the contrary, she was serious and responsible for every act he practiced or was involved (directly and indirectly).
Concluding and was the reason of my post that started this: unique (no comparison or similar). The moment he set foot in the apartment until the time she finally left him.

totally agreed. she is in a class by herself.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

And now it's me who's laughing. The shot backfired
:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

everyone is waiting patiently for dean to fuck shy under the covers again but i don't see him around.

Good luck to you ! Do I give an online audience to paid cam and shy girl? I drank or what? What is the time line used for?

Think about this ..
:angry: