Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is where a Stand Your Ground Law is needed.   One Bullet between the eyes takes care of it all.

She needs to Seriously get away from this Dude.

Maybe off topic but I dont think the stand your ground law is right. It was made by people who put the right to bear arms over everything other. I am very glad we dont have such a law here in Germany.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is where a Stand Your Ground Law is needed.   One Bullet between the eyes takes care of it all.

She needs to Seriously get away from this Dude.

First Part - Disagreed

Second - 100% agreed !!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Vh manter alex perderá todo o respeito adquirido até agora, nunca ajudar a patrocinar as pessoas sem o mínimo respeito por outro ser humano

I am trying to find in the timeline this occurred. I saw Anna leave the apartment earlier and Alex ahead.

But the images in no way justify anything that might have happened to such a reaction.
Another thing, I have not seen the dog since yesterday. Does anyone have any position on?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

A coisa assustadora é que Alex realmente tem uma arma. Eu não vi desde que eles deixaram Tula, mas ele tem um.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

A coisa assustadora é que Alex realmente tem uma arma. Eu não vi desde que eles deixaram Tula, mas ele tem um.

Yes, he has ! Unfortunately I saw it the other day with him playing with her along with the single girl.
She did not look charged.

just to lighten the subject a little i think it could be interesting to see alex with his own apt. all the girls seem to love his dick. all he would need to do is to find some horny girls & couples where the bf likes to watch his girl sucking cock. we've allready seen at least 4 like that & alex has gotten along well with them all. the problem will come with his lack of self control. as he boozes it up to extreme excess, loses his erection, gets laughed at, snaps out & starts fighting, leading to him getting his ass kicked by the boyfriends and possibly leading to assault charges. that would be what he deserves. without anna to control his behavier even a little bit he'd be doomed & anna nor the rest of us would have to worry about him anymore.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just to lighten the subject a little i think it could be interesting to see alex with his own apt. all the girls seem to love his dick. all he would need to do is to find some horny girls & couples where the bf likes to watch his girl sucking cock. we've allready seen at least 4 like that & alex has gotten along well with them all. the problem will come with his lack of self control. as he boozes it up to extreme excess, loses his erection, gets laughed at, snaps out & starts fighting, leading to him getting his ass kicked by the boyfriends and possibly leading to assault charges. that would be what he deserves. without anna to control his behavier even a little bit he'd be doomed & anna nor the rest of us would have to worry about him anymore.

That sounds like a pretty good idea for an apartment. All of it. Alex's Fuck/Fight Club.

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe off topic but I dont think the stand your ground law is right. It was made by people who put the right to bear arms over everything other. I am very glad we dont have such a law here in Germany.

It may not be the right law but it eliminates the evil that lives amongst us.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Espero que Anna esteja bem em algum lugar. :heart:

Anna is there now. This is what I can not fit into. Trying to recontruct the steps ahead of what happened to "try" to understand. But reinforcement, in no way justifies such action.
:cry: