Anna & Alex - Part 2

What I'm saying is exactly what VV used to be. A constant build up to something great with the possibility of scandal. What has changed is the introduction of couples apts. Miscvoyeur is right in this regard. What is making these sites boring is the couples!

I'm really feeling really bad about being bombarded and untiring, before "shy girl" and today Ashley. Mainly because the target is the apartment that I most defend and believe here.She is not partly guilty.

The one who brought her to our "no" views was Anna.

The problem is that it does not fit in and does not even make a point or effort for it. Groomy translated this, and was made clear by his gestures before

I figured that part of it had been finally outlined when the other day she showered and waxed without curtains and facing the cam (reminded me a lot Amy), but then regressed again.
As she however could do this in the dark (NV) is still a mystery to me,

Yesterday (to my biggest annoyance) was that who made sure to keep the covers on was just Dean. It's on the timeline and anyone can recover it.
Aslhey at various moments as she wishes, she was made to forget.
Dean was the one who reminded her of these.Soon he!?!

If they hide or hide (both) deliberately from the cams here, it takes away all their purpose from having them.

If before Anna's goal was to find a company for Dean, this has already happened, so move on.
And yes, Ashley's presence is changing the behavior of the people around even in the way they dress (in case they do not undress).
Is this the idea here?

I know that the above lines is a redundancy of everything that has already been approached by everyone here on this topic.

Except the first 3 lines because this is my personal

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What I'm saying is exactly what VV used to be. A constant build up to something great with the possibility of scandal. What has changed is the introduction of couples apts. Miscvoyeur is right in this regard. What is making these sites boring is the couples!

Excuse me! Couples like only couples or couples who eventually join other couples or singles in this purpose.

For example, I believe that if Mika had not gotten pregnant, Layne's apartment would be the "top one" here.
From the little that we have seen before and see now.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me! Couples like only couples or couples who eventually join other couples or singles in this purpose.

For example, I believe that if Mika had not gotten pregnant, Layne's apartment would be the "top one" here.
From the little that we have seen before and see now.

Excuse me! Couples like only couples or couples who eventually join other couples or singles in this purpose.((?))
I forgot the main phrase. Hahahaha,

4 hours ago, broxman said:

You just don't get it do you. Are you deliberately being obtuse? Nobody is forcing her to live there. If you agree to live there then you  have to ignore the cameras and live like you would normally. 

I have no idea what kind of agreement ,if any, Ashley has with anna on her living there --If ashley has no agreement to bare all in front of the cams why would you trash her like this---even if she did have an agreement , look how long it took tara to get comfortable in front of the cams---and the wait was worth it---use some logic and don't be delusional obtuse hahaha

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I have no idea what kind of agreement ,if any, Ashley has with anna on her living there --If ashley has no agreement to bare all in front of the cams why would you trash her like this---even if she did have an agreement , look how long it took tara to get comfortable in front of the cams---and the wait was worth it---use some logic and don't be delusional obtuse hahaha

Tara was the name we gave her, because she was NEVER an official part of the project. And she only "showed" when she joined her boyfriend in another apartment. That also never gained a name not to be on our part also Tara bf.
Any resemblance here?

I mean apts run by couples. This is Anna and Alex's place, so they are king. Everything is under control by them. Same goes for all of the apts with single couples. There is no threat, no potential for scandal, no risk; thus no fun. If there are no singles with potential hookups in the mix, boredom is inevitable.

Ultimately, Anna and Alex are in a pickle now that they have officially swapped again. Everything that Anna is doing now is meant to alleviate the idea that we should expect more of it. She is literally fucking with our heads. VH looks at the 50 pages of comments since last week and grins ear to ear.

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well guys, and girls, this is a subject that has been beat to death ad nauseaum  in this forum.  What say we go find another apartment to vice our displeasure with?  :biggrin::biggrin:

Which one? :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Tara was the name we gave her, because she was NEVER an official part of the project. And she only "showed" when she joined her boyfriend in another apartment. That also never gained a name not to be on our part also Tara bf.
Any resemblance here?

Its quite possible Ashley has not joined project---There was a considerable bitching about her covering up all the time --and actually according to vh at the time she was in an orientation as a pre joining requirement and getting used to cams---Then she did join project --so even though she was running a trial she still wore panties in the shower

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I don't know.  We can go over to RLC forums.  They get pissed as all get out if'n ya say anything derogatory  about any of the girls over there.  Half the guys are in love over there.  Anyone of the girls could look at the cam and flip them off and they'd think it was a sign the girl is in love with them.  But Casa Hot has become Casa Fat and Boring lately.  We could go there and raise hell.   :biggrin::biggrin:  Wait!  there ain't no one in here in love with any of the new batch is there?  I don't want to get bitch slapped in here....:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My vote! For Jeka, Sara, Pavel and Alice. Not by Pavel and Alice as they struggle, but by the countless meaningless directions that this apartment has had since it was created in the project.View how many and how many had already passed there.
What is he anyway?

Not yet for Maria and Grisha, because they are still trying to get back on their own legs. Maria is still a little bit pique, but I think she soon recovers if she returns to the form (I hope). At least Ivy already found where the house is and I think it's still there.
Or the bra in the guest bed is the problematic boy.rsrsrsrs