Anna & Alex - Part 2

Why would anyone have a shower...freshen and cleanse their body...and put back on the same sweaty stinky vest and shorts they've been wearing for the last few days ?
Personal hygiene done wrong.

3 minutes ago, plum said:

Why would anyone have a shower...freshen and cleanse their body...and put back on the same sweaty stinky vest and shorts they've been wearing for the last few days ?
Personal hygiene done wrong.

Dean ALWAYS wears same clothes... He wants to smell like Alex or vise versa :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yes Trump is my man! Haha troll haha ---babies can dish it out but cant take it--you even pick on the swimming pool water haha

That makes no sense. I'm not taking anything, I'm pointing out the obvious fact that you have decided to intentionally stir the shit in order to get a reaction out of others, namely Golfer. It's called being a troll. What Ashley has done to this place is truly beneath the VH brand and is widely not accepted on these sites, yet you defend it, not because you believe it, but because you must be so bored that you feel the need to chose a side and find enjoyment by castigating the comments of others for a reaction. It's a dead end road your on. Feel free to drop it return yourself back to dignity.

• Upvote 3

I do not know about the others here, but this story of Ashley, Dean and out-of-character behaviors of the site already gave in my patience.

In my view, it has effectively become a challenge and a challenge for all of us here ... Even for those who integrate the site.

Engaging in the shower and behind the opaque curtains right? (?) The candle light or is deliberately hiding from the cam is absurd to keep tolerating and pretending that nothing is happening. This is by no means something to be tolerated as "guests".

Fuck you even if they're Anna's guests, Mine is not. And I believe no one on this site. And if they are not of the project. Get out .

It does not make sense to bring someone to my apartment who will generate negative comments for my project.
Anna should be held responsible for this and equally fined. As if the cams were moved. This is worse. Much worse.

Anyone here against? Really 

• Upvote 3