Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do it like me. Don't give them live views. Will hurt them most.

No it won't. And like I said the level of tolerability for a hiding tenant is ZERO, 100% of the time regardless how many are watching.

Unless, nowadays it is, in which case voyeurism is dead!

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No it won't. And like I said the level of tolerability for a hiding tenant is ZERO, 100% of the time regardless how many are watching.

Unless, nowadays it is, in which case voyeurism is dead!

Be sure I will talk about that topic with James. I can understand you are angry.

I'm not going to stop watching them. I like the thrill of the chase of her like this morning the pleasant surprise in the living room. It's not like she covers up entirely. She's a good looking girl and I try to be patient with guests. One day soon I hope she'll turn  around and I'd still like to see it. Plus A&A still bring other couples by on a regular basis. I'll only complain about a tenant if their name is on the apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Be sure I will talk about that topic with James. I can understand you are angry.

VH response!

Dear Amy,
Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
https://voyeur-house.tv/terms_of_service
g. Participant(s) presence
We do not guarantee presence of a particular participant on the web site all the time. Our participants are free people, they can leave the project, go on vacation, etc. Your subscription is NOT for one camera/person/realm, but for the entire website. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users due to unacceptable behavior
Thanks for your time.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH response!

Dear Amy,
Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
https://voyeur-house.tv/terms_of_service
g. Participant(s) presence
We do not guarantee presence of a particular participant on the web site all the time. Our participants are free people, they can leave the project, go on vacation, etc. Your subscription is NOT for one camera/person/realm, but for the entire website. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users due to unacceptable behavior
Thanks for your time.

That's a standard answer. VH itself won't do a thing here I think. Guests do not need to follow rules as participants have to. But as I said I will discuss that specific topic with James.

to add my 2 cents i have not watched this apt live since black friday when terry left except for a & a & mr softee 3some which i caught by accident while doing my usual checking. i'm glad to see hide-i improving but what irritatyes me is anna not being more forceful with her. she didn't even have to have sex. JUST STOP HIDING !!!! it's a voyeur site not a children's show that needs to cover the human body.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

to add my 2 cents i have not watched this apt live since black friday when terry left except for a & a & mr softee 3some which i caught by accident while doing my usual checking. i'm glad to see hide-i improving but what irritatyes me is anna not being more forceful with her. she didn't even have to have sex. JUST STOP HIDING !!!! it's a voyeur site not a children's show that needs to cover the human body.

Hide-i is just doing as much as she has to for not getting kicked out. She does not belong at all on such a site.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

but what irritatyes me is anna not being more forceful with her.

Anna should not be more forceful and she does not have to stop hiding if she doesn't want to. All the complaining in the world is not going to change that fact. If you or anybody else wants to boycott one apartment because of one person who isn't even a tenant there, then do so.

• Upvote 2