Anna & Alex - Part 2

It's been what 6 hours of this. They do it cause the longer they drag things out the more time the earn on the big bonus clock. So at the end of the month they get the big payout. Any subscriber who watches this shit for an extended period of time is only contributing to the dragged out nothing that it is the Anna and Alex viewer torture show. You're being played for a fool. Don't watch it live. Only recap the event in the timeline. Fuck this bs! 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

It's been what 6 hours of this. They do it cause the longer they drag things out the more time the earn on the big bonus clock. So at the end of the month they get the big payout. Any subscriber who watches this shit for an extended period of time is only contributing to the dragged out nothing that it is the Anna and Alex viewer torture show. You're being played for a fool. Don't watch it live. Only recap the event in the timeline. Fuck this bs! 

Yup, I've only just got here 10 minutes ago and it looks like I missed nothing. After last weekend I chose to never watch this apartment live again, and only catch them in the archives. Looks like I made the right decision. They will never get my premium views ever again, especially since it sounds like this weekend is turning out exactly like the last. There's just no point in wasting my time here. That's all this apartment is, wasted time.

• Upvote 2

Thank you! Smart man! I learned this lesson long ago. There is nothing they are going to do that you can't check out the next day in the timeline. Do something else. Don't watch this live. ??

• Upvote 2

Exactly, that's why I love VH. I can just go back and check the timeline (anyone else excited to check out the new one on Monday?). I've had a few drinks and I'm about to go to bed, but I have a feeling that when I wake up in the morning there won't be anything to see on the timeline for this apartment.

I went back from tonight and it just seems like everyone here has ADD or something. It's like they just said "okay everyone get naked and let's get this party going!", then "hold on we gotta take the bed out", "oh hold on we need to clean up and go have a cigarette", "wait why are we all naked again? I don't know let's play cards", "hey let's swing our dicks around!"

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A boring night over at VH. VV and even RLC with the new appartement have more action these days. Time for VH to pick up the pace

Boring I admit, but ridiculous and unintentionally?
Something tells me that Alex is losing the line and boy, if this is it, I am giving him all the reason.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hahah not for me I did the right thing and went to sleep :biggrin:

Sabbath you and me both; I signed off half an hour after they started playing cards, and Candy had gone to bed, and have had more than 3 hours sleep; I came back and here they are still playing cards but since I started writing this Candy has got up and is now back with them. For ONCE only my timing was good. :biggrin:  :biggrin:

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

guess who's pissing in the sink again?

Capture_2017_04_09_00_45_17_163.png  1   520.26 kB

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS NIGHT ???????????    :huh:

..and the best is that this and other behavior of Alex is tolerated by VH.... as long as there are enough viewers for this apartment. Simply ridiculous or just disgusting. 

• Upvote 2