Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

HMMMM, I wonder how long Taya and Will remain as a couple, he looks younger, and does not express couple style of love motions that Kitty and Smith do.  Will looks kind of pissed alot.  Taya was giving head to Will in the bathroom while tub was filling, she was getting tired kneeling on the floor, Will rolled his eyes.  Taya mention tired, meaning I guess doing the act, he was not cumming, could be part his fault.  Hei is just an unsual guy.  I know he loves his muscles looking in the mirror flexing:dodgy:.

HMMMM, I wonder how long Taya and Will remain as a couple, he looks younger, an d does not express couple style of love motions that Kitty and Smith do.  Will looks kind of pissed alot.  Taya was giving head to Will in the bathroom while tub was filling, she was getting tired kneeling on the floor, Will rolled his eyes.  Taya mention tired, meaning I guess doing the act, he was not cumming, could be part his fault.  He just an unsual guy.  I know he loves his muscles looking in the mirror flexing

Pretty rough forcing her to deep throat.-slapping her-another asshole :sad:

Now spanking her and fingering her rectum --I don't think she likes it

Forced anal--this guy is a sick, sadistic, brutal bastard and his face shows it 5/3/17 19:19