Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

That had to be the worst sex ever she just laid there.

??? who I know the guest have crazy sex, butt plugs, ana,l throat fucking, slapping, choking, anal creampie. Hottest couple on RLC. I Just watched their last session much more tame than the others two today. Hit me up by PM if you want the caps

It would be a guest couple's name would be on the RLC list, not the often absent and passive Taya and Will. Nah .. it has so far been more speed and imagination, with a hot openness with guest couple, than host people have been delivered up to date anyway. Thumbs up for the guest couple. I like them. ✨???????

• Upvote 1

I think the guest couple are lovely too.  `such stamina, such lack of inhibition, so beautiful and so interesting to watch!

Can someone tell me which country they are in (and the language they are speaking) please?  It would be nice if RLC could put a summary page up about each appartment.!

1 minute ago, richgod said:

I think the guest couple are lovely too.  `such stamina, such lack of inhibition, so beautiful and so interesting to watch!

Can someone tell me which country they are in (and the language they are speaking) please?  It would be nice if RLC could put a summary page up about each appartment.!

Russia and they speak Russian ^^

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, richgod said:

The Apartment is in Russia.  Likely the language is Russian.

• Upvote 1