Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I do not know about the others here, but I have just opened a ticket to support my dissatisfaction and indignation at what happened.

And not ! Cams "fell" long before any party started there.

Whoever has timeline can clearly prove this. Which is my case. From 00hs to 08:00 hs,

What is most unworthy of me is to make clear what happened in his "technical failure".

They simply could have returned the cams in a moment without us having to witness the physical "state" that everyone was there in their exit.

I worry if this "attitude" of RLC will become a practice from this moment to the "social events" of its members, not only there but for the other apartments.

I know that the ticket will not possibly result in anything, but it is clear to them that it was not well-liked (even more so) by its users.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

I do not know about the others here, but I have just opened a ticket to support my dissatisfaction and indignation at what happened.

And not ! Cams "fell" long before any party started there.

Whoever has timeline can clearly prove this. Which is my case. From 00hs to 08:00 hs,

What is most unworthy of me is to make clear what happened in his "technical failure".

They simply could have returned the cams in a moment without us having to witness the physical "state" that everyone was there in their exit.

I worry if this "attitude" of RLC will become a practice from this moment to the "social events" of its members, not only there but for the other apartments.

I know that the ticket will not possibly result in anything, but it is clear to them that it was not well-liked (even more so) by its users.

I noticed that on Replay as well. 12AM -8AM seems to be missing on purpose. I would like to know from RLC why they let this go on.

22 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

I noticed that on Replay as well. 12AM -8AM seems to be missing on purpose. I would like to know from RLC why they let this go on.

As I said, the least we can do and waste a few minutes of our time and direct a ticket of indignation and disapproval about this act practiced.

I am not focusing on the lost party or its members of this new apartment, because this is the minimum and possibly we will have others.

My focus is on the lack of respect from RLC officials with their users to continue to promote such an attitude (and the risk of it becoming common practice if nothing is highlighted in disregard to this).

My part I did.

53 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As I said, the least we can do and waste a few minutes of our time and direct a ticket of indignation and disapproval about this act practiced.

I am not focusing on the lost party or its members of this new apartment, because this is the minimum and possibly we will have others.

My focus is on the lack of respect from RLC officials with their users to continue to promote such an attitude (and the risk of it becoming common practice if nothing is highlighted in disregard to this).

My part I did.

Don't tell me everyone is going to believe this bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Não me diga que todo mundo vai acreditar nessa merda.

I do not need someone to believe this shit. Only that my conscience and defense to my pocket paid monthly is quiet.
Like I said "my part" I did.
It is not my conscience and guilt that weighs here.