Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Yep!  Great new apartment.  Consistently top cams at its start.  Cams go down and won't load.  Sounds about typical for RLC.  I remember same thing happened to me the first time Irma came to B-1 and was 'bating'.  

Typical RLC for you, a big party going on and all we get is thumbnails.... SAD and not worth the money for sure if they cna't even get thier cams to load..... FAILURE RLC and they wonder why they are losing market share to VHTV and Camarads. It is thier own damn fault. :angry::huh: It has become quite clear it is the good guys versus the bad guys, and the bad guys are losing !!! The much needed change is philosiphy is order or they will eventually suffer the concequences of thier arroagance towards the membership. We are forced to watch the Barce aprtments that are non exsistant these days, or Kami the X superstar.

7 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

can you imagine if they end up fucking all over the place. but we wont see nothing :(

That would suck big time. Did anyone see what kind of atmosphere that the party had before the cams went down? Did it look like it could be a possibility?

Guest wolf1111

unlikely.... at parties the most I saw was: people fucking separately... but maybe RLC could try to be innovative