Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 14.4.2017 at 6:33 PM, van the man said:

The reality is that some women simply attract the same type of guys.

This happens to women who are completely controlled by the fashion and beauty cosmos. For these women, a man only has to look as it is prescribed. Character does not matter. See also Kitty & Smith!

5 hours ago, Thorhart said:

Why ? Do you have any proof it's really steroid ?

Ehm i saw him inject a needle in his ass-cheek what else do u inject there if not steroids? I wouldnt report it if i didnt see it. But please tell me what else u would inject urself with because im 100% sure he is a steroid-user, just look at his body he is clearly a muscle-building guy.

Not saying you are wrong because it could be steroid injections or maybe insulin injections if he does it every day. There are many medical drugs that are self injected. Crohns disease, low-t ,asthma,and cancer are examples. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, JD007 said:

Not saying you are wrong because it could be steroid injections or maybe insulin injections if he does it every day. There are many medical drugs that are self injected. Crohns disease, low-t ,asthma,and cancer are examples. 

I'm not arguing, it is possible they are something other than steroids. But just wanted to point out that most of the other types are injected under the skin (subcutaneous) eg insulin. Injections into the ass-cheek are intramuscular and allow for slower absorption which why they are used for things like steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs etc.

For fuck sake have you all nothing better to be doing than complaining what they are doing this is their lives and if they inject themselves everyday then they have a reason for it as some has explained. It seems by complaining you want this couple removed why else would you do it. ruining the fun for everyone again.

• Upvote 2

Taya, hope your guests hope stay a long time.  Both love sex, the girl has real nice meaty pussy lips and the guy a large cock for fucking, what entertainment. Your guest GF looks like a nerd developer which is a complement, a kind a girl living next door that is so sexy, but does not have to dress with expensive clothes.  She is not high maintenance and loves the sex.  Her body speaks for itself, ears nicely shaped.  In the summer, go out wear short shorts, braless, and flipflops.  Have a good sexual day, these two may also get their own apt?  Never know.

Fixed spelling errors, god to many.

• Upvote 1