Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well maxfactor, I guess I'm just not the super stud you are, or claim to be.  But son, I guarantee ya, when you get to be my age, you'll have had one or two down times.  Or maybe not if you keep your cape on.  :rolleyes:

I'm getting close to sixty, so whatever.  By the way, limp dick's issue likely has as much to do with the stuff he takes to look like the hulk.  (not a compliment) 

Allright, Taya got banged in Olivia's bed cam close, never seen that, Taya had white cum coming out of her muff before the session, then swallowed it all, great girl.  Normally done in Taya's room but the cams are too far away, hello RLC please zoom these in.  And please review all bedroom cams in all apts. and zoom in closer to the bed, especially Leora's, if we get action.

Dans ces deux couples, il n'y en a pas un pour relever le niveau de l'autre   ,  des psychopathes ....

Regardez les conneries qu'ils font maintenant dans la chambre d'amis........

HEUREUSEMENT ,  quand cela vous dérange comme moi  ,  vous zappez  et allez regarder un autre appartement..  Tout simplement ........

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Dans ces deux couples, il n'y en a pas un pour relever le niveau de l'autre   ,  des psychopathes ....

Regardez les conneries qu'ils font maintenant dans la chambre d'amis........

HEUREUSEMENT ,  quand cela vous dérange comme moi  ,  vous zappez  et allez regarder un autre appartement..  Tout simplement ........

du coup tu es pas obliger de polluer le topic de cet appartement ^^ 

si tu regardes pas, pourquoi en parler? 

there is high level in this guest room! more i watch olivia and nick and more i think these two are retarded i return watching teya on vh i don't want turn crazy like them,congratulations rlc for this great casting again !

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, taboo said:

there is high level in this guest room! more i watch olivia and nick and more i think these two are retarded i return watching teya on vh i don't want turn crazy like them,congratulations rlc for this great casting again !

It's funny to see that people choose to criticize a bit too easily things they do not like
It is also funny to want to compare VH and RLC, by criticizing RLC the choice of the participants, it is true that VH has only good participant in his project, we will make the tour quickly, Regina with the kid 15 years old, not bad, let's not forget the couple Jess and Sam who left by stealing the equipment, and yet everyone loved them and just to make a comparison, we can talk about Anna, we can say She likes violent sex, or even the real violence seen how Alex considers her as a simple waste

You may not like it, I can conceive it, but in this case it is better to say that this kind of sexuality is not your cup of tea rather than criticizing the people who do it

They are simply young people who explore their sexuality without any taboo

No couple or any voyeurism site is perfect, and it can not please everyone
We can continue to criticize but in any case at the moment I'm sure they fuck much more often than we who waste time watching them do ^^

I agree on one thing, Teya is a beautiful girl :blush: